Auto Texting On iPhone: Ways To Set Automatic Reply
So, Although Auto Texting On iPhone feature is not available yet on the device. This does not come with an automatic text reply feature. Now, there may also come a time if you will be completely out of reach. Then Maybe you are not going on vacation just taking time off work. Also, you can simply unplug for a while. Also, if you receive text messages and calls from people. If you want to let them know then you are not available. In order to set up an out-of-office auto-reply text message that can also help you do just that.
Here we will learn how to set an auto-reply for phone calls and text messages on your iPhone.
How To Set up Auto Texting On iPhone & calls and text messages?
The reason is that the iPhone that does not come with an out-of-office sort of auto-response feature. Now, we also have in order to use a workaround. So, in this case, if the workaround is also to have the feature that can call as Do Not Disturb While Driving.
So, the Do Not Disturb While Driving feature on your device is also handy. That it is for more than not being bothered while driving. Now, this is what if you will be used in order to set up the automatic text replies.
1) First of all, you have to open the Settings app. Then this is on to the main Settings screen then select on to the Do Not Disturb.
2) So, that this is under the Phone. Then tap on to the Allow Calls From and then select the No One.
3) Click on the Back and then select the Auto-Reply To. You have to choose All Contacts.
4) After that, click on the Back and then select the Auto-Reply. You have to Type this in the message that you also would like your callers and then the recipients to receive.
5) So, that you should also make sure that the Do Not Disturb While Driving option is set to Manually. In order to that if you can also enable it if you want to. Then rather than automatically.
How To Enable Do Not Disturb While Driving in Control Center
In this case, if that we also have to set it up to our also auto-reply. So, that we will also need to enable it. This is for that then we will also use Control Center with the Do Not Disturb While Driving button. In order to add the button then you have to follow these simple steps.
1) First of all, you have to open the Settings and then choose the Control Center.
2) Click on Customize Controls.
3) Then click on the plus sign that is next to Do Not Disturb While Driving. In order to move it, that is from the bottom to the top under Include. So, that it can Optionally get, and then you can also tap and drag it where you would like it in the list.
After that, you just have to swipe up in order to open your Control Center. Then tap on to the Do Not Disturb While Driving button. If you are also ready in order to invoke the automatic replies. So, that this is from that time then anyone who calls or texts you will receive an automatic text reply. Then you will also be able to see each auto reply directly that is from the Messages app. If you can also unlock your iPhone and then open up the app.
You can also disable the auto replies. Then simply turn it off and then Do Not Disturb While Driving that is in the same way you enabled it.
To Set Auto-Reply to Calls on Your iPhone:
So, Did you know you can also auto-reply to calls on your iPhone? This also works in a very similar way to replying to messages. In this case, if you don’t want in order to let the phone ring or also send the caller to voicemail. This is also an auto-reply that is also a great option. Then it is not exactly automatic as you need in order to select the Message during the incoming call. Also, it is better than having to answer it.
So, let us set it up first:
- You have to Open the Settings that are on your iPhone.
- Click on the Phone app.
- Then Tap on to the Respond with Text.
Now, you can also keep the default responses in order to get the ‘Respond With Text’ or you can write your own. If you can also call comes in then select Message above the Accept button that is in on your iPhone. In order to reply with the canned response, you just configured. You Just have to select the message that is in the popup window and then confirm it.
Some of the Important information
- So, Although the Do Not Disturb While Driving must be enabled. Then you do not need to be driving.
- Each automatic text reply will also be accompanied. This is by a message saying that this is if this is an urgent matter. Now, the people that can also reply in order to get the text message. So, that there is nothing that can also be done about this.
- In this case, if the caller does not have a caller ID. Then your iPhone will also not be able to send an automatic text reply.
- In this case, if this will not work if your phone also turns it off. Then that is in Airplane Mode, or if you have no signal.
So, this is all about Auto Texting On iPhone. If you have this set up then your automatic replies will also be sent to everyone. Then this is for those who can calls or text you. Now, you can also let the people know that you are out of office. May be on vacation, or simply unavailable, and then will get back to them when you return.
Hope this guide will help you to resolve the issue of Auto Texting On iPhone! If You have any questions let us know! Does this tip that you are going to try? In this case, if so then let it know how it works out!