BigBoss Repo: Way To Add BigBoss Repository To Sileo
Do you guys have any idea about BigBoss Repo in sileo and how to add this? A CoolStar has also announced an upcoming Sileo update. This will also implement the official BigBoss repository out of the box, but why wait? Using this guide we will also show you how you can add the official BigBoss repository to your Sileo package manager right now.
How to Add BigBoss repo to Sileo?
Ways to add the newly-updated BigBoss repository to your Sileo package manager. This merely follows the steps below.
1) First of all, you have to Launch the Sileo package manager on your jailbroken device.
2) Then you have to tap on the Sources tab that is available at the bottom of the app.
3) Now, you can also tap on the + button that is available at the top-right of the app.
4) After that, you will now also prompt to add a repository URL. You just have to Delete the pre-loaded “https” text string. Then paste the following URL into the text box:
5) You have to click on the Add Source button. Then Sileo will now load the BigBossrepository.
Remember that: So, You can never ignore those 404 errors. In case, if you tap these directly on the newly-added BigBoss repository. Then you will also find all of its available packages.
Ways to Add in Cydia :
This is also possible that it is well that the BigBoss repository is still there, it’s just hidden. Now, you can also find out if it is still there and then reinstall it easily enough. You just have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to Open the Cydia.
- Then Tap on the More Package Sources that will also available at the bottom of your screen.
- Having A new window will open with a list of sources. You can also search it for the BigBoss repository. Then a disclaimer will be on the screen warning you that you add repositories to Cydia at your own risk.
- In case, if BigBoss is in the list tap on it and then it will reinstall.
It’s Not on The List?
In case, if BigBoss is not on the list of sources. Then you can add it in yourself. So, this is also quite simple. You just have to make sure you follow these steps exactly:
Ways to Add a New Repo to Cydia :
- First of all, you have to Launch the Cydia. Then tap on the option for Sources.
- Click on the Edit > Add
- Using the box, you have to type this in this URL exactly as written – http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/. In case, if you do not type this incorrectly, then the process will fail.
- You have to Tap on the Add Source and then Cydia will download the repository. By adding it back into Cydia. Now, Respiring your device and then all should be well.
So, Did you ever managed to lose the BigBoss repository from Cydia? This is just not there when you open the Cydia after jailbreaking? You have to follow these instructions this will solve the problem quite quickly for you.
In case, if you absolutely can’t wait for the upcoming Sileo update. So, you will also bring the native BigBoss support to Sileo. However, we would strongly advise just waiting for the official implementation, as it may iron out some of the errors.
So, Are you excited to use the BigBoss repository in Sileo rather than the repoproxy version? Kindly Discuss why or why not in the comments section below!