Bing Images: How To Set Your Windows 10 Lock Screen
So, Microsoft also provides Bing Images to changes its homepage image daily. This is with having amazing photography. Let’s get started! It is from Getty Images and then the other top photographers that are around the globe. Then Microsoft also allows you in order to download the Bing images. This is for the free and then this is as well as you can use the images on your system. Then there is how to configure Windows 10 in order to download and then set your Lock Screen. You just have to Login Screen and then the Background is that to the Daily Bing image.
If you can also open your PC or Laptop and then the first thing that you can glance at is the screen of your Desktop. Now, you can also feel good if you can also open your laptop or PC and see a beautiful wallpaper. Then you will have to feel better if you can also see daily different wallpapers. Now, Windows 10 also provide you a way to that your Desktop lock screen wallpaper that can change itself daily. So, this has a trend that has also come from the windows phone. Then Microsoft also continues it in Windows 10.
Some of the Steps To Set The Bing Images
No 1. To Down the free Windows Store App – Daily Bing Images:
This Windows 10 does not have this feature and the native yet. In this case, we are also going in order to use a free app that is from the Microsoft Store that can call the Daily Picture.
Now, you have to go to the Start button and then you have to launch the Windows Store. After that, you have to search for that and then you have to download the app. You have to download this app from the Daily Picture
No 2. To Configure Daily Images
When you install this app then it will be download to the last weeks of images from Bing. In order to configure it and then you have to hit the gear icon.
You just have to flip the switch for what you want. In most of the cases then I set the Bing images that are as my Lock screen and Desktop Wallpaper.
The Bonus Details
Now, the app also has a few more options from the main screen.
- You just have to refresh the image with the most recent image from Bing.
- Then you have to set the current Bing image into the Background.
- Now, you have to set the current Bing image in order to Lock Screen. So, that it can also include in the login screen.
- You have to save the current Bing image to the hard drive.
- Then open the settings.
- Now, you have to LEFT or RIGHT Arrow. In order to scroll that through it can previous days in the images from Bing.
I have been using the app for several years and then I have been not had any issues. This is with it throughout the various versions of Windows 10. Now it just works and then it is simple and I just like the new images that arrive every day.
No 2: To Set Daily Bing Image As Wallpaper using Dynamic Theme
In this case, it is another app that can call the Dynamic Theme. By which you can also be used in order to set the Bing Image as Wallpaper. So, this app is easily available on the Microsoft store or Windows store.
In order to use the Dynamic Theme and then to set Bing Image as the Wallpaper. You just have to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to Go to the start and then search for Windows or Microsoft store by using the search bar.
- You have to Hit on the enter button that is available on the top result. This is of your search and then your Microsoft or Window store will also open up.
- Now, you have to click on the Search button that is available at the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, you have to search for the Dynamic Theme app.
- Then click on the Dynamic Theme and then you have to search the result. In order to hit the Enter button that is on the keyboard.
- When you download this from the app then it is completed and then you have to click on it and then the Install button.
- When the installation is complete than a screen. So, that is similar in order to the Windows Personalized settings screen will appear.
- In order to click on the Background option. This is from the options that it is available in the left panel.
- In order to change the Desktop Background in order to the daily Bing image. This is by selecting the Bing that is from the dropdown menu. It can also available in the box below in the Background tab.
Further More Steps:
- When you have selected the Bing then the Bing will also appear in the Preview background pane.
- Then you have to click on the Update in order to get it. In the end, you have to set the Bing image as your desktop background image.
- In order To see the previous images that can also set as background and then click on the Show history.
- This is a new window that can also show up all of your previous background images. That will also open up. In order to click on the left arrow in order to see more images. In this case, if you want this in order to set any one of them then this is as your background. You have to right-click on that image and then select Set as background.
- When you completing the above steps then your Bing images will be set as desktop background.
Related Articles: Way to Make a Bootable Windows 8 Flash Drive
This is for the free and then this is as well as you can use the images on your system. Then there is how to configure Windows 10 in order to download and then set your Lock Screen. You just have to Login Screen and then the Background is that to the Daily Bing image. If you can also open your PC or Laptop and then the first thing that you can glance at is the screen of your Desktop. Now, you can also feel good if you can also open your laptop or PC and see a beautiful wallpaper. Then you will have to feel better if you can also see daily different wallpapers.
Hope This guide will help you to resolve this issue! Thank You for reading this!