Bluetooth Windows 8: Ways To Turn On Or Off in Windows 8.1
In this case, Microsoft also includes the most recent version of the Bluetooth windows 8 wireless protocol. So, let’s get started! It can also allow you in order to connect to the other Bluetooth enabled devices. If it is turned on then it can constantly check for the new devices. This is which it can also end up draining a lot of battery juice that is in the background. It can even this if you are not using it. So, that here is a look at how you can turn it off or back on when you need it.
How To Turn On or Off Bluetooth Windows 8:
In order to turn it off in Windows 8.1, you have to go to the PC Settings. Then click on the PC and then click on the Devices. Tap on the Bluetooth option. This is if you can hit the Windows key and then search for it from the Start screen. You can also select the Bluetooth settings that are from the results.
In this case, if you are on the desktop then click on the Bluetooth icon. That is available on to the Taskbar. After that, you have to select the Show Bluetooth Devices.
Also, you will get in order to have the same spot where you need to be where you will also see the devices. So, that it can also connect or available to your laptop, Surface, or other devices. You can also flip the switch to Off to disable it. Then you just have to keep in mind that you won’t be able in order to connect to any of the listed devices. This is when you can also turn it off and then all of the listed devices will disappear. If you need this in order to connect to a device again. Then you just have to go to the same location and then flip the switch to On again.
Ways To Fix Bluetooth Device Not Working in Windows 8, 8.1 & 10
Most of the time, this is unusual or is an unwanted Bluetooth issue that can also appear in Windows 8/8.1/10. If the user also tries in order to upgrade their Windows 7/8 to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. So, they are also facing the Bluetooth device not working issue.
In this case, there are several Bluetooth issues so that it can also stop this. If this is that you can connect the Bluetooth devices such as a mouse, keyboard, headphones, and other BT devices.
Most of the time, if you may also observe that the Bluetooth device can get and connect. Then this is for a few seconds but it can disconnect and then start searching again and again. Now, you may also face an error message “The btvstack could not be started”. This can also let us put some spotlight that is on the solutions given below to fix the Bluetooth device not working in Windows 10/8.1/8 issue.
Option 1: To Perform Hardware and Device Troubleshooter to fix Bluetooth Windows 8
In order to perform the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter if the Bluetooth device is not available on Windows 10/8.1/8. So, that it can then kindly follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the Start menu
- You have to go to the Control Panel option
- By using the Control Panel, you have to click on the Hardware and Sound option
- Then you have to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter in order to solve your issue.
- In the end, you have to check whether the issue of Bluetooth not working Windows 8/8.1/10 gets resolved or not.
Option 2: To Check Whether the Bluetooth Audio Service Is Enabled or Not
In this case, if Bluetooth not working in Windows 8/8.1/10, then kindly follow the steps given below:
- You have to go to the Start menu
- Now, you have to go to the Control Panel option
- Then select the Devices and Printers option
- By using the Devices and Printers option you have to go to Bluetooth Speaker Device and then right-click on it.
- Now, click on the Properties option.
- After that, you have to choose the Services tab
- So, that here you have to select the options Audio Sink, Hands-free Telephony, and Remote Control.
- Then click on the Apply button in order to make changes
Related Articles: How To Find The Windows Accessories Folder in Windows 10?
It can also allow you in order to connect to the other Bluetooth enabled devices. If it can turn on then it can constantly check for the new devices. This is which it can also end up draining a lot of battery juice that is in the background.