Can You Get YouTube On Amazon Fire Tablet?
Do you want to get Youtube on Amazon Fire Tablet? If yes, then you are in the right place. There are different reasons why the YouTube app can’t be installed on Kindle Fire directly. So is it possible to watch movies or dramas on YouTube smoothly? The answer is No! It is due to you want to install the YouTube app on the tablet first.
One of the top reasons for Amazon’s tablets is the absence of app support in context with Google. No doubt, the tablets do execute Android as the OS. But in actual, it’s a forked variant of Android custom made by Amazon for streaming devices or Fire Tablets. Some consumers, such as Fire OS, work like Android, and Amazon’s variants have replaced the main code of Google’s applications involving the whole list of Play apps.
So as there is no official support from Google for the operating system. However, Google’s apps can’t be found in the Amazon App Store. So the YouTube is, unfortunately, unavailable for the Amazon Fire HD. Due to the missing universal apps in the Amazon App Store, it makes one of the most significant disadvantages for the users looking forward to the Android Tablet.
As the Kindle Fire Tablet consists of a 7-inch display, it is good for watching movies or videos. But the Youtube app for Amazon can be installed from a source that is unrelated to Amazon. So the question is: What is the method of getting it and how to install YouTube differently? Kindle Fire wants to make sure that you use its services, but it can’t apply to YouTube! It acts quite differently.
Youtube App Installation For Kindle Fire:
Follow the steps to install the youtube app on Kindle Fire:
- At first, you make sure to set it, so as you can sideload the apps. Then you want to move down on the home screen. You can then allow and give permission to the installation of the app.
- Then download the youtube.apk file on your PC.
- In the third step when should download the file, you want to connect with your Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet using your PC. (if it is not connected to the computer already.) Whenever the Autoplay comes at the top, you want to click open the device to check the files. Also, you open it on the PC.
- Then move to the Download Folder and copy the APK file.
- Now install the ES File Explorer on the Fire (if not installed) and then open the Download Folder.
- Then click the YouTube Icon and follow all the on-screen steps to install it.
- You can now enjoy YouTube on your Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet. Also, one of the amazing features is that it will show directly as an icon in the Apps section and no more getting annoyed by always looking for it like the Hidden Camera.
Get YouTube On Amazon Fire Tablet – Limitations:
Many times, YouTube might not execute on your PC device without the Google Play Service.apk installed. So the YouTube might ask for authentication through the app. So it becomes necessary to install the YouTube app for the Amazon Kindle Fire. Also, if you receive a message that YouTube cannot execute on Fire Tablet without Google Play Service, you should download Google Play Service as well.
How to install Google Play Store :
- Move down on the sections of the app.
- Then tap security and privacy.
- Turn on the setting saying “Apps from Unknown Sources.”
Apply Parental Control On YouTube App:
For some parents, Amazon Fire Tablet is used for entertaining or educational purposes for their kids. We all know that YouTube is an essential source of knowledge. Kids can also watch videos, learn different programming languages on YouTube. However, as an application rated for 12+ years old, not all the videos are for kids. There might be a chance that your kids jump into something inappropriate while browsing on the internet. So, parents must use parental control on YouTube App.
There are two ways to do this:
1. Use Built-in Parental Control
- Head over to Settings. Then turn on Parental Controls. You can then input a password and re-enter to confirm
- Head over to Set a Curfew and enable the feature.
- Choose the app you want to block.
2. Use Parental Control App – FamiSafe
FamiSafe is an application dedicated to the parental control area. Recently it launched a new variant that supports Kindle Fire Tablet. However, some reliable parental control apps, FamiSafe not just support blocking the YouTube App but also check the video your kids watched and the comments they left. Here are some amazing features of FamiSafe.
- Activity Report that lets you know what your kids are up to using their Fire tablet.
- Screen time plus App Blocker also makes it possible for you to block some apps.
- Browser History compatible with both Chrome or Silk browser helps you keep monitor your kid’s browsing behavior.
I hope you understand how to install the YouTube app on the Kindle Fire Tablet. Now you can enjoy movies or videos without any restriction. However, if the YouTube app for the Kindle Fire is installed successfully, you won’t get access to all the amazing features.
No doubt, you can also watch lots of videos after installing the YouTube app here, but unfortunately, you can’t subscribe to any channels. It is one big limitation. For further queries and questions let us know below!