Can You Put Movies On Amazon Fire Tablet?
Did you like to add movies to Amazon Fire Tablet? The Fire tablets Amazon line is aimed at being an affordable fun and entertaining device. The enterprise new Fire HD 10, for instance, has a quality 10.1-inch 1080p HD display that’s good for watching TV shows or movies. However, you can also stream your content of video from Prime video and lots of other non-Amazon services such as Netflix. But if in case you’re in a situation where you have limited Wifi or no Wi-Fi, you want a collection of video content already downloaded to watch offline content.
Put Movies On Amazon Fire Tablet:
Follow the steps mentioned below to download TV shows and movies:
- If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can download or install its movies and TV from Amazon Video on your tablet. Just click on a TV show or movie you want, and then click the download button.
- Then, select the download quality you like. Well, a screen will pop up using your options and allows you to know approximately how much storage space will be used. The lowest, Data Saver, takes the minimum amount of space, but the “Best” takes more space. After you figure out the video quality, you can then set it as the default, so this display screen stops popping up all the time.
- Move to your Video library > Downloads to access and erase all of the titles you’ve currently downloaded.
- Like on other android devices, you can also download the content of Netflix for offline viewing, too. If you’re a subscriber of Netflix. All you need to do is to launch the application and find what you like to watch and click the download icon located next to the listing. You can’t download or install everything from Netflix, but a good amount is available. If you like to browse downloadable content, then click the menu button from the Netflix app and then click “Available for Download.”
- You can also manage the video quality you’re downloading from Netflix, too. Head over to App Settings > Downloads and then click Download Video Quality and select whether you like High quality or Standard.
- Move to “My Downloads” to view what you have installed on your tablet. Here you can also view the file size that helps you to decide which quality setting to use.
How To Add More Storage
Now that you know you can easily download lots of content, you should be wondering where it will be saved. However, mobile tablets have seen an increase in local storage from the previous years, the 2017 Fire HD 10 provides a 32 or 64 GB model. Well it depends on how you use the device, either one would have lots of storage, that is unless you must have a stacked library of your favorite TV shows or movies. You can also enhance your storage space after installing a microSD card.
Well, it doesn’t matter how much local storage your Fire tablet contains. But if you install a 256 GB microSD card, you’ll have lots of high-quality video content to always keep you entertained while you’re offline.
Do you already have an Amazon Fire tablet? How much space did you reserve for installing multimedia content? Let us know in the comment section below!