Delete Your Hotmail, Windows Live & Outlook Account Permanently
Do you want to Delete your Hotmail, Windows Live & Outlook Account Permanently? So whether you are reading this article, you are more than likely trying to remove your Hotmail, Outlook, Live, or some other Microsoft account. However, here is good news for you, that you have come to the right place! So in this tutorial, we will explain the simple steps for permanently delete your Hotmail, Windows Live & Outlook Account.
However, Hotmail, Windows Live, or Outlook are all email services from Microsoft. But, with the passage of time, many things are changing. Like, many web-based email services came to the market. Microsoft itself has turned its web-based email services a few times. Also, most of the organizations have started by using Office 365 or other cloud platforms for the best security and enhancement.
Although when a user begins by using a current email service. So then he probably likes to remove their old email accounts. But occasionally they do not find the right way to perform this. But, that is not the case with Hotmail, Windows Live, or Outlook. You are also able to quickly remove to account and clear out the entire data from these email accounts.
Necessary that to know about before removing your Hotmail, Outlook, and Windows Live Microsoft accounts
- Visit the Microsoft Billing service previously to removing your Microsoft Account (Hotmail, Windows Live, and Outlook.com accounts). Whether a live subscription is active, so it will block you from permanently closing your account.
- Hotmail, Windows Live, and Outlook.com accounts are not considered as the “Microsoft Accounts”. Similarly, you are not able to close only the Hotmail account without closing the entire Windows Live aka Microsoft Account.
- You have to keep in mind to spend any Skype credits before you blow away your account. Any credits will lose at the time you close your account.
- Detect your Microsoft and Xbox account balances. You will also then able to delete any credit cards from your account on this page as well.
- It takes 60 days to close the email account after putting in the request. This is actually an upgrade now. It used to be over 200 days.
- However, at the time you close an account, it should stop accepting current email messages.
- Fascinatingly, even after 365 days of inactivity, your Windows Live ID and the password will persist on the server unless someone attempts. In order to register a new account by using your exact Live ID. (This worked for me with an account I have not used in over 3 years. I was at that time able just to log right in. However, all of the data was wiped.)
Steps to Remove Your Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Accounts
- In this step, you have to sign in to your Hotmail, Windows Live, or Outlook.com.
- Then this will redirect you to the new Outlook.com interface. Now that you are logged in, head to run your account settings.
- Now from the Microsoft Account page, you have to tap Security.
- Simply at the bottom of the new page, you should tap More Security Options.
- Now you have to drop-down to the bottom of the account details page. Tap the Close my account link.
- Finally in this step, Microsoft will inform you about all of the things that you must first have to perform before they will close your account.
- After closing all subscriptions on my account, Microsoft still did not allow me to close a few of my test accounts. So, whether the above steps did not work for you. That is likely, that you will just have to use the super-hidden removing a link: Click here to go directly to the account closure confirmation page.
Moreover, now Microsoft will ask you to clarify your identity. Also, notify you of what we already know; it will take just 2 months to permanently close the account.
Although some users are still unable to close all their Microsoft linked accounts after following these steps. If you want to use the deletion link given by Microsoft. When you go to this link, Microsoft will ask you to clarify your identity.
Going back to your previous account
Whether you desire your account to bring back, so the things that all you have to do is log in, and the whole deletion process is canceled.
Before writing this I allow an account to remain closed for just two weeks. Now, I just reactivated it, and all of my email messages and contacts are still there where I left them. Probably by a “few days,” Hotmail means a “few months.” Perhaps it does not even remove your all messages till the 60 days are up? I do not know, and I am confirm don’t like to cancel it halfway via in order to find out, but it is a possibility.
Delete Your Hotmail, Windows Live & Outlook Account-Conclusion
Moreover removing your Microsoft account could be a need. When you have a lot of unused accounts or when you decide to use another email service. Now you also probably like to delete the Microsoft account. That you are recently using in order to guard your existing data. In this article, we learned the way you could remove your Hotmail, Windows Live, and Outlook accounts. Well, this post will help you a lot.