Different Ways To Cancel Your Disney Plus Subscription
Do you want to cancel your Disney Plus Subscription? If yes, then dive down below. Disney Plus is the year’s big video streaming service. The service is launched last month with a bang. After its initial launch, it has garnered tons of subscribers and is still growing. The service provides the whole Disney vault of its own popular family films and lots of other amazing properties like Star Wars, Marvel, or Pixar. The subscription cost is very reasonable for the amount of content you get.
But it’s quite difficult to cancel it for other reasons. Maybe you like to test it out for one week for a free trial to binge all the MCU flicks. Or, perhaps you like to take a break and wait a while until many episodes of original shows such as Hawkeye or The Mandalorian to become available.
Canceling your Disney Plus subscription isn’t as easy as clicking a button in the application on your mobile. It depends on the way you signed up for this service. Come let’s take a look at the different methods you can cancel.
What is Disney Plus?
Disney+ is basically a streaming service from Disney similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime, along with movies, TV shows, and shorts as well. With content from Disney, Pixar, Fox, National Geographic, and also Lucasfilm, Disney+ is getting a lot of praise. Reviews are positive and there are a lot of reasons you want to sign up for the service. Especially with a Verizon unlimited plan actually.
How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription:
Follow the methods to cancel your Disney Plus Subscription:
- Cancel Disney+ Subscription Via Browser
- Disney Plus Subscription Cancellation On iOS & Android
Cancel Disney+ Subscription Via Browser
If you like to cancel your Disney+ subscription you want to launch a web browser on your PC or android device. Technically you can just open the app and move to My Profile > Account > Billing Details but that’s going to take you to the browser anyway.
- Initially, move to disneyplus.com and then successfully log into your account. Then tap on My Profile in located the top-right corner of the page and tap Account.
- Then, at the bottom of the Account section tap on the Billing details link.
- In the Billing Details section, you will view the subscription type you have and its billing date. Tap the Cancel Subscription link.
- At last, you’ll receive the confirmation screen that asks if you’re sure you like to cancel and when it will take effect. Then tap the Complete Cancellation button.
Cancel On iOS & Android:
If you signed up for Disney+ on your Android or iPhone device, you can then cancel your subscription using the device’s app store.
If you are using iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, or signed up for Disney+ you can cancel your subscription is like canceling other iOS subscriptions.
- Head over to Settings and click your account name
- Then click iTunes & App Store
- Select Apple ID > View Apple ID
- Click on Subscriptions
- Choose Disney Plus from your list of subscriptions
- Then click Cancel Subscription and confirm
After you signed up on your mobile phone or tablet, you can then cancel your subscription through the Play Store.
- Head over to the Google Play Store
- Click the Menu button and choose Subscriptions
- Select Disney Plus from your subscriptions list
- Click Cancel Subscription and confirm
Once you cancel your subscription you can also access it at the end of the billing cycle. So if you want to cancel then do it after a cycle so you still have a month to watch. Also, if you change your mind then again sign up it.
The cost of a Disney Plus subscription is just $6.99 per month or $69.99 if you want to pay for a full year. If you want to share anything else then let us know below!