Emails: How To Select All Emails In Gmail?
Here are some of the guidelines that will help you to Select All Emails In Gmail. You just have to read this article completely. So, let’s get started. In this case, if you want to move delete, or change the status of your Gmail emails. Then you will need to select them first. So, Here’ are the guidelines that how to do this.
By using the easy-to-use interface on the desktop and the mobile. Then the plenty of free storage space and then the tight integration with other Google products. Also, this is not hard to see why Gmail is one of the most popular email services in the world.
Naturally, if you can keep it on top of your unread emails. Then this can sometimes feel like a full-time job. In this case, if you have had your Gmail account for some time. Then you may have a lot of emails that you don’t really need.
Also, Gmail makes it pretty easy to select all of your emails at once. By this, if you can hide, set to read, or delete them. In order to select all of your emails in Gmail then here is what you will need to do.
Ways to Select All Emails in Gmail:
Now, the one and the only way is that you can select all emails. So, that it can easily is by using Gmail on the web. Then you can also select multiple messages on mobile or tablet. Also, you need to tap each one. Now it is not much use and if you want to select thousands of messages.
- In order to start it, then you just have to open the Gmail website and sign in to your account.
- You just have to navigate to the emails so that if you want to select them. This is from and then click on the Select checkbox option that is available on the top of your list.
- Also, this will select all the emails on the current page.
- Then this is at the top of the page and you will see a banner informing. Then you have how many conversations you can select it. Tap on that and Select all conversations to select the emails in your inbox or folder.
- Now, this will also select all of your emails. Then you can then also move, delete, or set the status in order to read the emails that you can select.
Ways to Select Emails Based on Status:
In this case, if you don’t want to select all of your emails. Then if you want that to only select your unread messages. Now you can also choose in order to select all the emails by their status.
- Now can also select emails just by clicking on the down arrow that is next to it and the Select checkbox.
- By using the drop-down menu you can also select options. It can include that the starred and unread emails.
- By using this method it will only select messages on the first page. Although there is no option in order to select all the conversations. In this case, if you have a large number of these messages. After that, you can also need to use the search bar instead.
- In order to search for the unread messages. Then you have to type is: unread into the search bar.
- Now, this will also bring up all the unread emails in your Gmail account. When you have made the search then you have to click on the Select checkbox.
- In the end, you have to click on the Select all conversations that match this search to it. Now you can select all of your unread emails.
- Then you can search for a range of types of messages in this way. Also, the queries that have such as is: read, is: starred, is: sent, and is: snoozed. Then all will have to combine to narrow down your search.
What To Do With the Selected Emails:
When you have your emails that can select then there are a number of actions that you can take. It includes that too
- Archive it: The Archive will also remove all the email from your Inbox. Then you can also retrieve it again and then by clicking the All mail.
- To Report spam: This will also mark all selected emails as spam. By this moving them to your spam folder.
- To Delete: To delete all the selected emails by sending them to your Trash folder. Also, these will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
- To Mark as unread: This will turns any read emails to unread status.
- The Snooze: It will allow you to snooze your emails. Then you can set a time for the messages in order to reappear in your inbox. Then this is as if it was a new message.
- To Add to task: Also, this will add the email as a task in Google Tasks.
- Ways that Move to: Then it will also allow you to move your messages to a different folder
- To Label: Now this will also add labels in order to your email messages. Then this is such as Work, Social, andLater.
Also, there are also further options that are available to you just by clicking the three dots menu icon. Now, these can also include that they can mark as read, mark as important, mark as not important. It also includes that the added star, filter messages just like these, mute, and forward as an attachment.
Ways To Take Control of Your Gmail Account:
The Gmail tool is an incredibly useful tool and it is a free tool. This is for managing your important messages. Also, it includes the more you know about the features of Gmail. Then it is more useful than it becomes.
In this case, if you want to block annoying or harmful emails. Then you could learn how to block someone in Gmail in order to stop them. By this, if you are busy then you could schedule your messages in the advance. Also, you can then send that whenever you want them to. Then you can even integrate third-party apps in order to take them into Gmail to add even more new features.
So, this is all about to select all emails in Gmail.
Related articles: Ways To Hide Steam Games From Friends On Steam
In this case, if you want to move delete, or change the status of your Gmail emails. Then you will need to select them first. So, Here’ are the guidelines that how to do this. By using the easy-to-use interface on the desktop and the mobile. Then the plenty of free storage space and then the tight integration with other Google products. Also, this is not hard to see why Gmail is one of the most popular email services in the world.
Hope you like this article!