How To Find The Windows Accessories Folder in Windows 10?
In each version of the Windows operating system is packed with dozens of programs. This also has among them that are the Accessories or Windows Accessories folder. In order to get access to Windows Accessories. This is the easiest way in order to open the Start Menu and then click on All apps. Then you will also see the Windows Accessories folder that can appear at the bottom of the window.
So, that this is under the default settings and then the Windows Accessories folder includes Character Map. Also, the Internet Explorer, Math Input Panel, Notepad, Paint, Remote Desktop Connection, Snipping Tool Problem Steps Recorder, Sticky Notes, Windows Fax and Scan, Windows Journal, WordPad, and XPS Viewer, and much more.
How To Find Accessories Folder Windows 10?
So, there are a couple of ways in order to find it in the Start menu. You can also hit the Windows key and then type: accessories or windows accessories. This can also surprised that you may find that the folder is not listed under the Best Match category.
In this case, if that can also happen when you have to select the folder icon. So, that it is available at the top by which they are advanced search filters. Then this can also improve the search experience so you can drill down specific items that you need.
You have to click on the result and then the items that are in the Accessories folder will also open in File Explorer.
The Windows Accessories Folder on Start Menu
- In this case, you can also find the Accessories folder that is on the Start menu. If you also like that you are accustomed to seeing. You can also open the All apps list that is in the Start menu. This can also select the “W” in order to find apps by the first letter in Windows 10.
- This should also be among the first folders listed. You can also note that you will also find other traditional system utilities. It is also possible that you might have thought and then vanished just like the Windows Administrative Tools folder.
- In this case, if you have been a long-time user of Windows 7 then you should also find the transition to be relatively smooth. Although, you might also need a bit of help along the way in finding what you need.
- This is for the additional help that is with Windows 10 or further in-depth discussions and news.
- Although in some of the cases if the Accessories folder is missing on the Windows 10 Start Menu. Then this is therefore if you cannot navigate in order to get the Windows Accessories folder that is on the Start Menu.
Here are Some of the ways to fix Accessories on the Windows 10 Start Menu. You have to remember that the Accessories folder in Windows 10 is renamed Windows Accessories.
To Access the folder on Windows 10
You have to press the Windows + R key combination in order to open the Run command window.
Then you have to enter the path below that is in the Run command window and then press the Enter button. You have to enter the following command:
% ProgramData% MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuPrograms
This is at the Program and the directory so that you will also see the required folder.
In this case, if the required folder also appears in the Programs folder. So, that it can then get the folder so that it can also appear on the Start Menu.
This is for some reason that the required folder is in the Programs folder. So, that it does not appear on the Start Menu and then you have to click on All apps. You have to navigate to W and then right-click on the Windows Accessories folder. Then click on the select Pin to Start in order to get the pin folders to Start Menu.
To Restore the folder:
In this case, if this does not appear in the Program folder. Then you just have to copy and then paste it into the exact folder. So, this is from the Windows 10 installation drive that is on your computer or from another computer.
To Refer to some of the following articles:
- This is the Instructions for upgrading that is from Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit
- In order to Clear the Windows 10 Update Cache that is to free up memory space
- To Turn off driver update on Windows Update Windows 10.
Related Articles: Ways To Remove OS From Windows 7 Dual Boot _Guide
In order to get access to Windows Accessories. This is the easiest way in order to open the Start Menu and then click on All apps. Then you will also see the Windows Accessories folder that can appear at the bottom of the window. So, that this is under the default settings and then the Windows Accessories folder includes Character Map.
Hope this guide will help you to understand this topic! Thank You For Reading this!