How To Find Your Wi-Fi Network Password Windows 10?
Did you want to find your Wi-Fi Network password? Then you just have to read this article completely. Also, follow the guidelines. In case, if you are running Windows 10 on your laptop. Then this is sometimes that you might need to connect to another device or also to give a colleague the password so that you can also get on to the network.
So, that here is how you can find the password for the network. Then that is it if you are currently using a wireless network in your PC that has been connected to previously.
In case, if you are still running Windows 7 on your laptop. Then you will need to find a Wi-Fi password. This can unlike Windows 7 and this is in Windows 10 when you can click on the Wi-Fi icon. That is in the system tray and then you will also see a list of available networks. This is that you can’t select in their properties.
How You Can Find It If You Can be Connected To:
- In order to find the network password then you have to go to Settings and then click on the Network & Internet. After that select all the Network and then the Sharing Center in the Related Settings list.
- On the other hand, you just have to right-click on the Wi-Fi icon that is on the system tray. So, that this is in the lower right corner and then you can select the Open Network and Sharing Center.
- This is that when you can use the sharing center opens. Then select the network your PC is connected to.
- In the next step, you have to click on the Wi-Fi Status of the windows. So, that it will also open it and this is from there where you can click on the Wireless Properties button.
- After that, you have to click on the Wireless Network Properties and then select the Security tab. Now you have to check the box in order to show the characters in order to reveal the password.
- In order to get the Wi-Fi password that is easier to do in Windows 7. You just have to remember that Microsoft is also treating Windows 10 as a service. Now, this is the future updates that are sure to come. Then this process will also change and we will also keep you updated.
How To View Saved Wi-Fi Network Passwords
In case, if you can use the bounce that is around a lot during your workday and then you can connect to the multiple networks. This can unless that you have set your PC to connect automatically. Now, this can also quite a chore in order to remember all of the passwords. This is with a little command just like the line magic then you can also find those passwords, too.
- The very first step is to open the command prompt that is as the admin from the hidden quick access menu.
- If the Command Prompt comes up then you have to type the following command: netsh WLAN show profiles
- You have to hit Enter and then that will also bring up a list of the networks. Then you have connected to the previously used thing under the User Profiles section shown below.
- Then type the following commands: netsh WLAN show profile name=Profile-Name key=clear
- You just have to note that the Profile-Name so that it is whatever the network that is from the list that you have to need to know the password.
- After that type the command: netsh WLAN show profile name=TP-LINK_7435 key=clear
- Now scroll down to a bit and then this is under the Security Settings section. Then you will also see the password that can list as the Key Content.
- After that, these tips is that you should also help you to find the Wi-Fi passwords. If you need them without the need for installing a third-party utility.
Related Articles: Ways To Make Two Columns In Google Docs _Guide
So, this is all about Wi-Fi Network Password.
If you might need to connect to another device or also to give a colleague the password so that you can also get on to the network. So, that here is how you can find the password for the network. Then that is it if you are currently using a wireless network in your PC that has been connected to previously. In case, if you are still running Windows 7 on your laptop. Then you will need to find a Wi-Fi password.
Hope you understand how to find the Wi-Fi Network Password! Thank You!