How To Save Videos From Facebook To Camera On iPhone?
iPhone provides you a feature to save videos from Facebook to the camera. Also, Facebook allows you to save videos in your profile. Now I feel that it is better to save Facebook videos in order to the camera roll on my iPhone.
So, here is my argument. When the video can download into it then I can watch it offline anytime and on any device. Also, if my Internet connection is slow or non-existent. Then this is another reason that it is social media sites are fickle by nature. So, let us read it. Then I have seen the rise and fall of several social media sites that were the Goliath of their times. In mySpace, Friendster, and more others recently by Google Plus.
In this case, if you are anything like me then you would want to save Facebook videos to the camera roll on your iPhone. So, let’s take a look at some mobile and web apps that make it possible.
Ways To Save Videos From Facebook To Camera roll on iPhone:
Save Videos From Facebook To Camera using Screen Recording:
Also, your iPhone has a native screen recording feature. Which you can also use to record a part of Facebook videos. Now it is useful in a situation when you just want to record a 2-minute clip of a 5-minute video.
Then get started and can swipe down from the top right in order to bring up the Control Center. Then there you will also find the screen recording option then is if it’s not there. It is also possible that you might have to add it to your home screen using settings. In the next step, you have to go to the Facebook video you want to record. Then you can open the Control Center and then start recording. By using the orient of the video and then adjust the playback time to let it record. In this case, if it can be done then open the Control Center again and then hit stop recording. Also, this will save the video that is along with the original audio in the camera roll.
Save Videos From Facebook To Camera by the Siri Shortcut:
Also, Siri Shortcuts is an easy way to do things that are otherwise tedious and time-consuming. If you can find a shortcut for almost anything on the internet or you can also create one of your own. In order to download Facebook videos then we would also use Facebook Video Downloader. Then you can go ahead and then install it on your iPhone.
When we can run the shortcut then we will need the Facebook video URL. In order to fetch the video but Facebook has gone to extreme lengths in order to hide the video URL. So, here is a quick workaround in order to find the URL. You can also go ahead and then open a video on the Facebook app on your iPhone. If you wish to download and tap the Share button at the bottom of the post. Then you would also see the Share sheet, then tap Copy Link from the options.
- Then you have to open Safari or any other web browser and then paste the Facebook URL that we just copied. This is would that can look something like the image below. You have to click go on the keyboard to load the webpage.
- If the page is loaded then you would also see that the URL has been unfurled. Then the URL bar has the correct URL that the shortcut can understand. You just have to copy this URL to the clipboard.
- When you can copy the Facebook Video URL. Then you have to simply run the Facebook Video Downloader shortcut from the Shortcuts app.
- By using the shortcut this would take a few seconds in order to fetch the video from the URL provided. When the Video can fetch, then the shortcut that would also save the video to your iPhone’s Camera Roll automatically. If you can open the Photos app and then find the video there.
Using the Safari:
By using the above method it does seem overkill and if you don’t wish to install a Siri Shortcut. Then you can also use this method so that it can just require you to open a webpage in Safari and then download the videos directly.
- You have to go ahead and then find the video that you wish to download from Facebook. Click on the Share button that is available on the bottom right of the post and then tap on the Copy Link.
- When you have the link copied then you have to open the Safari browser and go to the Facebook page. When the page has finished loading then paste the Facebook URL in the input field.
- In this step, you can simply tap the Download button that is next to the input field to load the video fetched through that URL.
- Then you would now see a preview of the video and then the available quality of videos that you can download. Now you have to press and hold the download button and then you would get a peek menu. Now you have to tap on the download linked file that is to begin the download.
- If the video would start downloading then this is in the Download manager. When they can finish the download then tap on the video and then open the Share menu by tapping the button on the bottom left.
- Click on the Save Video and then you are done. Now check if the video has been saved to the Camera Roll.
By the Third-party app for older iPhones:
If all of the above methods can work great on iPhones running iOS 13 and above. In case, if you have an iPhone that is running on IOS 12 or below. Then you won’t be able to download videos from Safari directly. The reason is that this is why Friendly for Facebook exists. Now, this is a compact browser that can be designed to let you surf Facebook and download videos with just a tap. Also, it is the easiest method on this list.
- You have to go ahead and then install the Friendly Social Browser on your iPhone with this link. When the app is downloaded on your iPhone then you have to log in to your Facebook account within the app.
- When a video that you wish to download and then tap the Download button on the bottom of the post. In the next step, you have to the Share button. This also would open a sharing menu then tap on the download button next to the video.
- This would also prompt that you have to select a location then tap Save to Photos. Now you have to allow access to the Photos app. After that, your video has been successfully saved to the Camera Roll.
Related Article: How to Fix Android Connected To WiFi But No Internet: Guide
So, these are some of the best ways to save Facebook videos on your iPhone in the Camera Roll. So, I can share more of the options just because now you have a choice. Most of the time some of the web apps are unable to download a particular video while another site is able to download it.
Hope you like this article!