iMovie Crop Video On iPhone: Ways To Crop Video
Here are the guidelines through iMovie Crop Video On iPhone. In this case, if you take videos with your iPhone device. Let’s have a look! This is also possible to edit them from time to time or every single time. Now, the built-in editing tool does offer some features for trimming or enhancing your creativity. Just by cropping a video that is not one of them. In this case, if you want to zoom into a specific spot for your video. Then you can cut out the rest and you will also need a different tool.
So, there are a few apps that you can use to crop videos on your iPhone. In case, if you still have iMovie installed on your device then that is one option. Moreover, there are a couple of great apps on the App Store you can snag for free. Then we will show you how to crop videos on your iPhone with both options.
About iMovie Crop Video On iPhone:
You can create beautiful, funny, or captivating videos on an iPhone. This is now possible because of the amazing Apple camera. In case, if you are an avid video maker then it is simple just to pull out your phone and shoot.
Also, if you make a lot of videos then you likely also edit a lot. This also requires learning how to do specific editing tasks, such as cropping. Now, we will also run you through several methods for cropping your videos. It also includes using a third-party app.
How To Crop videos on iPhone with iMovie?
So, Before we go through the steps for cropping a video with iMovie. You have to note that you may have to tinker with it a bit to get the best results. Now, this is because there is not technically a cropping feature. Then you will also need to use the pinch and zoom. Also, it is a workaround then it does work.
1) First of all, you have to open iMovie. Then tap on the Projects at the top, and then tap the plus sign.
2) You have to choose a Movie, then select your video, and tap Create Movie.
3) Then you have to Tap on the trimming section at the bottom of the screen. If the Pinch to zoom video button appears on the top right. Then tap it.
4) You can also use your fingers to pinch in or out and move the selection to where you want it.
5) If you finish then tap on Done. After that, you can then preview your video, save, share, or edit it further.
To Crop It with Video Crop:
In case, if you would like a more vibrant tool that offers a specific cropping feature. You have to check out Video Crop – Crop and Resize Video on the App Store. After that, the app is currently completely free without in-app purchases and then available on iPhone and iPad.
1) You have to open the Video Crop – Crop and Resize Video and optionally tap the gear icon. Then adjust the settings before you begin. After that, you can also pick the file type and export quality. Now, Tap on the Done.
2) Now, Back on the main screen then tap on the crop icon to get started.
3) You have to select your video from your Camera Roll, Recently Added, or Videos. Also, tap on the checkmark on the top right corner of the screen.
4) In the Next step, crop your video. Then you can also use the Free option which lets you drag the edges and corners as you like. You can also pick an automatic size option from the bottom.
5) If you finish, then tap the button on the top right. Now, you will also see a brief pop-up as your video is processed. Now, select the Save option to save the video to the app library or More to save to your device or for your sharing options.
Also See: Way to View Animated GIF images on a Mac
So, this is all about iMovie Crop Video On iPhone.
It is also possible to edit them from time to time or every single time. Now, the built-in editing tool does offer some features for trimming or enhancing your creativity. Just by cropping a video that is not one of them. The apps that you choose to crop your video, iMovie or Video Crop – Crop and Resize Video. Then you can also make your videos the way you want it in the size you want.
So, Are you going to give one of these options? Then try to crop videos on iPhone? In case, if so then let us know which you like best. Also, if you have a different video cropping app that you would like to recommend that it is available for free.