iMovie Split Screen: How To Create Effect In iMovie On Mac
Here are the guidelines that will help you to create an effect in iMovie Split Screen. Then you can also create movies using iMovie. You can also use this tool on Mac and iOS. Then whether you are also using an existing video or by arranging the photos. So, that you can also tell that any type of story with the visuals and audio.
This is one of the neat effects so that you might also want in order to try is a Split Screen. So, that this can also let you display the two images that are on the screen at the same time. Then the images can also be next in order to get each other or on Mac. This will also be shown that is on the top and then bottom. In this case, if you have not tried this yet. Then here is how to create a Split Screen effect that is in iMovie on Mac and iOS.
How To Use iMovie Split Screen on Mac:
You have to open your iMovie Project that is for editing on your Mac. Now you have to follow these steps in order to create the Split Screen effect.
To Add in iMovie Split Screen:
1) You have to Go down to your movie Timeline and then select the first clip. So, that you also want that is in the Split Screen.
2) In order to Drag that clip that is into the top of the second. This is one if you want in the Split Screen and then release.
3) Tap on to the Overlay Settings button that is at the top of the Viewer.
4) By using the drop-down menu that is on the left side and then selects the Split Screen. Then you should also now see that these are your images in a Split Screen view.
To Change the image layout:
In this case, if you would like in order to change the layout. Then you just have to click on the Position drop-down menu that is in the Overlay settings of the Viewer. You have to Pick what is from left, right, top, or bottom to rearrange your images.
Also See: Windows 10 No Hibernate Option _Fix It!
To Insert a slide transition:
Then you can also have a brief transition that is from the first to the second image. In this case, if you like. Then this is in the Overlay settings of the Viewer. In order to move the Slide slider by which it can also set this at zero by default. Then you can also set the duration of the transition. So, that this can also create a nice slide-in effect.
How To Use this on iOS:
You have to Open your iMovie Project that is for editing on iPad and then you have to follow these steps in order to create the Split Screen effect.
To Add in iMovie Split Screen:
1) This is in your movie Timeline, and then you have to select the first clip. So, that if you also want in the Split Screen.
2) Then Tap on the plus sign at the top to add the second one. If you want this on the Split Screen.
3) Now, you have to select the image and then tap the More three-dot icon button.
4) Then Pick Split Screen.
So, you should also now see your images in a Split Screen view.
To Adjust the images:
Then you can also swap the images that are in your Split Screen left and right. Now, select the Overlay clips that are in the Timeline. Then click on the Swap button in the Viewer. You can also insert into a white line that is between the images. Then select the Overlay clips and then tap the Line button in the Viewer.
In order to resize an image then select it and then tap the Zoom button. So, that this is in the Viewer and use your fingers to zoom in or out of an image.
Related Articles: Open Terminal On Mac: How To Open Terminal On Mac
You can also use this tool on Mac and iOS. Then whether you are also using an existing video or by arranging the photos. So, that you can also tell that any type of story with the visuals and audio. This is one of the neat effects so that you might also want in order to try is a Split Screen.
So, The Split Screen feature is also in the iMovie that it is a nifty one. So, that it can also help you to add another nice effect in order to get your movie. Then this a feature that you can see using for your own movie creations? Then let us know in the comment section!