Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5: Ways To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 with Phoenix
So, the 32-bit jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 is finally available to a lot of legacy device owners. This will also look to try it out on their devices. Here is how to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 by using phoenix. This is the end-of-life plan, or you can also downgrade them. You have to unsigned firmware which runs more smoothly. By using this guide, we will also show you how to use the Phoenix jailbreak. This is as well as how to move correctly from the first version to any later ones.
Now, for those jailbreaking with Version 2 or later. Here is How to jailbreak this with Phoenix instructions below are then all you need to follow. Also, you do not need to follow the second set of instructions that which is at the end of the article.
The User also moves this from Version 1 to Version 2 or later. So, this should also follow the How to move from version 1 to later versions instructions. This is also available at the bottom of the article first and then return to the How to jailbreak with Phoenix instructions afterward.
What is Phoenix Jailbreak?
The Phoenix Jailbreak also works with two well-known iOS hackers. Those hackers named Siguza and tihmstar. Now, the particular jailbreak solution will only work with iOS 9.3.6 and iOS 9.3.5. After that, support the 32-bit devices. Then this is also a semi-untethered jailbreak and then you will have to re-jailbreak your device after restarting. Moreover, they credit Luca Todesco, Max Bazaliy, and jk9357 for providing additional input and UI elements.
Ways to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 with Phoenix:
You have to remember that, If you are jailbreaking with Phoenix version 2 or later. Then you just have to proceed with the steps below. In case, if you are upgrading from the Phoenix version 1 then jump to the section. The next section is “How to move from version 1 to later versions.”
1) First of all, you have to download the Cydia Impactor to your computer.
2) Then Download the Phoenix to your computer.
3) You have to Launch the Impactor and then connect your device to your computer. Then you have to make sure that your device is also shown and then connected.
4) Now, you have to Drag the Phoenix. ipa onto Cydia Impactor.
5) You have to Enter your Apple ID at the prompt.
6)a) In case, if you don’t have the two-step verification turn it on. Then for your Apple ID, you have to enter your Apple ID password.
6)b) Also if you have two-step verification turned it on. Then you must log in to the Apple ID website. You have to create an app-specific password and then enter that into Impactor instead of your normal password.
7) In case, if an Impactor has installed the .ipa. Then check that the Phoenix app has also appeared on your Home screen.
8) You have to open the Settings on your device and then navigate to the General option. Now, click on Device Management.
9) Now, Select the profile named after the Apple ID you entered into Impactor. You have to Press the Trust button to trust the jailbreak app on your device.
10) When you have trust Phoenix, then launch it from the Home Screen.
11) Now, press the Prepare for Jailbreak button. So, this will also Begin Installation, and then Use Provided Offset, and then wait.
12) So, your device should respring, and then the Cydia app should have appeared on your Home screen. In case, if it does not launch and then re-open the jailbreak app and then press Kickstart Jailbreak to enable it. So, this will also may take several tries to work. If you will know it and then work if the app reports. Also, Your device is jailbroken, and this is not Your device that is prepared for jailbreak. This is for the jailbreak that is not enabled.
13) Also, In the future, if you will only have to go through the Kickstart Jailbreak screen. This is not the other installation screens. Now you will have to run the app once after every reboot. Then the app may take several tries to successfully jailbreak.
The Phoenix Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 support iOS Device:
The phoenix only supports the following devices:
- An iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, and iPhone 5
- The iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
- An iPad Mini 1
- An iPod Touch 5
Ways to move from Phoenix version 1 to later versions:
1) You have to make sure that your device on Phoenix Version 1 is in a jailbroken state.
2) Now you have to open the Cydia and then install the MTerminal.
3) Then you have to launch the MTerminal. You have to enter the following command at the command prompt.
rm /usr/bin/sed && /usr/libexec/cydia/firmware.sh
You have to take your time and then type carefully. After that, copy and paste if necessary. Now, hit the Enter button to issue the command.
4) When this is done, then return to the Home Screen and then delete the Phoenix Version 1 app. You have to holding it and then pressing the cross that is available in the top corner of the icon.
5) Then Reboot your device.
6) After that, return to the start of this article and then follow the instructions. You have to follow How to jailbreak with Phoenix, by making sure to use the newest version from the link provided. This is not the original version 1 download.
So, this is all about it!
By using this guide, we will also show you how to use the Phoenix jailbreak. This is as well as how to move correctly from the first version to any later ones. Now, for those jailbreaking with Version 2 or later. Here is How to jailbreak this with Phoenix instructions below are then all you need to follow. Also, you do not need to follow the second set of instructions that which is at the end of the article. The User also moves this from Version 1 to Version 2 or later. So, this should also follow the How to move from version 1 to later versions instructions.
Hope this guide will help you to resolve this issue. If You have any query let us know in the comments below.