Kodi Exodus: Way to Use Favourites In Kodi Exodus
In this guide, you will learn how to use the favourites of Kodi Exodus. So, Serious Kodi users can also amass quite a dizzying collection of add-ons and content. Then the Favorites function is also there to make life easier. Also, we will show you how to maximize its utility and also organize your streaming binges effectively. Now, this will also only take a few minutes.
In case, if you are looking for a quick and easy way to access your frequently viewed media in Kodi. So, you should also check out the Favourites function. However, this function is also included by the default in Kodi. Also, not all users know about it or know how to use it. Also, the favourites function is a really useful way of having the items. So, that you most often want to access it available right on your Kodi home screen.
Now, You can also use this function to add movies, TV show episodes, and music from your library to your favourites. Then you can also add content from your add-ons too. Now, This wil also make it helpful If there is a show which you watch regularly through an add-on. Now you also want to be able to access that show without having to navigate through the add-on menu each time.
So, we are also going to show you how to use favourites in Kodi. It includes how to add an item to your favourites and also how to access those favourites using skins.
- 1 How? It’s Advisable To Get A VPN When Using Kodi exodus:
- 2 Ways To Add Something To Your Favourites In Kodi:
- 3 Ways To Access Your Favourites In Kodi Exodus:
- 4 Ways To Access Your Favourites From Other Skins:
- 5 Ways To Change Your Kodi exodus Skin To One That Supports Favourites:
How? It’s Advisable To Get A VPN When Using Kodi exodus:
However, the Kodi software also fully legal to use. Many add-ons are not created by official Kodi developers. Then you can also allow you to access copyrighted content illegally. In case, if you get caught using an add-on for Kodi to stream content illegally. So, you could also face a fine or prosecution. Then you could also kick off your ISP’s network.
In case, if you are going to use add-ons, then it is also advisable to get a VPN. Now, This is a piece of software that you can also install onto your Kodi device. This will also encrypt all of the data that your device sends over the internet. So, This encryption also means that no one can see what sites you have been accessing. This is what content you may have been streaming, which keeps you safe.
Ways To Add Something To Your Favourites In Kodi:
If you are browsing your library or an add-on. Then there is a particular item that you will also want to come back to later. So, it could be a movie, a TV show, an episode, or an album or track. Also, this is very easy to add that item to your favourites. Now, This will also make it very quick for you to find that item later. So, Here is how to add an item to your favourites:
- You have to find the item that you will also want to add. This may be a movie that you love to rewatch. In most cases, you will go to Movies and then locate the movie that you want to add to your favourites
- Now, Right-click on the item to bring up the context menu. In case, if you are not using a mouse. So, this will also navigate by using your keyboard or remote control. This is by using the arrow keys until the item in question is highlighted. Now press the c key
- So, This will also bring up a menu with options for working on that movie or other item. You have to go through the context menu until you find Add to favourites. Then Click on this.
- After that, your item has also been added to your favourites, and then you can quickly access it from your home screen.
- In case, if you want to add a music track to your favourites instead of a movie. Then you do the same thing. You can also Navigate to the particular track you want, then you have to right-click or press c and select Add to favourites
- So, You can also use this same process and also add an item from an add-on to your favourites. If you are browsing through an add-on and you will find a TV series you want to easily access. Then right-click or press c on the name of the series and use Add to favourites
Ways To Access Your Favourites In Kodi Exodus:
When you have added a bunch of items to your Kodi exodus favourites. Then you can also quickly access these items for convenience. You have To access favourites just by using the default skin for Kodi version 17. Then you just have to follow these instructions:
- First of all, you have to Start on your Kodi home page.
- Then Look at the main menu which is on the left of the screen
- This is available at the bottom of the main menu as an item. So, that will also say Favourites and has an image of a star next to it
- After that, Click on Favourites to show your favourite items. Now, You can also click on any item to be taken straight to that item in your library or an add-on.
Ways To Access Your Favourites From Other Skins:
Now, the favourites function is also built into Kodi exodus. This also means that you will always be able to add items to your favourite menu. This does not matter what skin you are using. Although, only some skins have easy links for you to access your favourites from your home screen. Now, making these skins are also preferable for people who want to use favourites. In this case, if your skin doesn’t support favourites. Then below we will show you a few of our favourite skins which do support the favourites function.
The Confluence Kodi Exodus:
A Confluence is also the default skin for Kodi up to version 16 (Jarvis). However, if you’re on version 17 (Krypton). So, you may also want to install the Confluence skin. This is Unlike the Estuary skin that will also come in version 17. A Confluence uses a large banner menu across the middle of the screen. Then rather than a static menu on the left. In case, if you are using Confluence. So, you will also find that it has a menu option for favourites already installed.
You have To access your favourites in Confluence. Then you will also need to select the star icon in the far bottom left. Now, you can also get there by using the up and down keys on your keyboard or your remote control. Then click on the star icon and a panel showing your favourite items will slide in from the right. Now, click on a favourite and then you will be taken to that media file in your library or to that place in an add-on.
The Aeon Nox:
So, this is another very popular skin is Aeon Nox. This is a space-based theme that is based on Confluence. Now, It is based on Confluence, so it has a similar feel to that skin. Then the option that is more flexible and there are more attractive graphics. So that it will also come pre-installed with the skin. In case, if you love sci-fi and want attractive skin with lots of options, then Aeon Nox is a good one to try.
A Favourite thing is also to enable this in the Aeon Nox skin. You have To access your favourites, then you will also need to use the arrow keys to move along the options on the main menu. This is Near the end of the menu, after the power settings and also before the weather section. Now, you will also see a menu item labelled Favourites. Then Click on this item and a popup box that will appear which displays your favourite items inside. Now, You can click any item to go straight to it.
The Arctic: Zephyr
So, this is a very beautiful skin which also supports favourites is the Arctic: Zephyr skin is also having all in shades of white and grey and has a clean. The elegant look will also make it ideal for someone who is looking for a minimalist and elegant style for their Kodi.
Also, By default a favourite that is not shown on the home screen of Arctic: Zephyr. Although, you can also customise the home screen to show favourites in the main menu. In case if you want to. You have To do this, follow these instructions:
- First of all, Start on your Kodi home page
- You have to Go to the Settings
- Then Go to the Skin settings
- Now, Select Home on the left-hand menu and then select Customise home menu from the right-hand menu
- You have To add a new item, click the icon that looks like a plus
- Then Click on Choose Item For Menu
- Now, Go to Common, then click on Favourites
- Then Exit out of the skin settings dialogue and go back to your home screen
- So, You will also see that Favourites is now an option in your menu
- If you click on Favourites a popup listing your favourite items will appear
Ways To Change Your Kodi exodus Skin To One That Supports Favourites:
In case, if you want to install one of these skins. Then you can also access your favourites from your home screen. So, you just need to go through a simple process. Now, the Interface settings section of the settings category. So, you will also find a Skin dialogue where you can easily download new skins and also swap from one skin to another. Now, there are lots more skins here than the few that we have mentioned. Then you can also experiment with different skins to see. In case, if they support favourites and also give you the look that you want. So, Here is how to download and install skins for Kodi:
- You have to Start on your Kodi home page
- Then Go to settings
- You have to Go to Interface settings
- Now, Select Skin from the menu on the left
- You have to Find the entry for Skin in the box on the right
- Then Click on Skin and a popup will appear showing all of your currently installed skins
- After that, click on the Get more… button on the right
- So, You will also see a list of skins. Then select the skin you want: Confluence, Aeon Nox, or the Arctic: Zephyr. Now, Click on the title and it will start to install
- You have to wait a minute until the installation is complete
- Then Confirm that you want to keep the change
- So, your Kodi will have skin and your favourites can be easily accessed from the home page
So, Favourites are also a really useful way to be able to quickly access items in Kodi exodus. Then You could also use this feature to have an album. So, you will love ready to play whenever you want. Then you can also use it to access the TV shows that you watch regularly. You have to access files that are on your to-watch list. Also, Favourites are a built-in function of Kodi. Just because of this not all skins support them. Also, some people don’t know about this feature.
In case, if you want to use favourites, then it’s best to install one of the skins. So, we have mentioned above, or also to install another skin that supports favourites. Now, This is the quickest way to have your favourites accessible right that is from your home screen. Most of the skins, like Arctic: Zephyr, do support favourites. Then the option is not available on the home screen by default. Most of the case, if you can also use the customise home screen dialogue in the skin settings section. You have to add an option for your favourites to your home screen. Now, on other skins, like Estuary, Confluence, and Aeon Nox, a menu option for accessing favourites is available by default.
Also, we will show you how to maximize its utility and also organize your streaming binges effectively. Now, this will also only take a few minutes. In case, if you are looking for a quick and easy way to access your frequently viewed media in Kodi. So, you should also check out the Favourites function. However, this function is also included by the default in Kodi. Also, not all users know about it or know how to use it. Also, the favourites function is a really useful way of having the items.
Did you use the favourites function in Kodi exodus, or is there another way that you like to keep track of your favourite media items? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.