Pangu Jailbreak 9.3.3: Ways To Jailbreak iOS With Pangu
In this article, you will learn how the Pangu Jailbreak 9.3.3 works. The Pangu jailbreak also releases an English version of iOS 9.2-9.3. This will also get the same job done as the Chinese jailbreak tool that was released later. We are going to show you how to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 device with the Pangu on Linux, Mac, and Windows with the new tool.
This is before learning how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with the Pangu on iPhone and iPad. Also, it is very important to know that this has the tool that does not provide fully untethered jailbreak. So, this is unique of its kind. This is a fact that semi-untethered jailbreak because you will also lose the jailbreak status that every time the device is rebooted.
In case, if it is different from the tethered jailbreak. Then this is the reason that it does not require you to connect your device with the computer. In every reboot to the gaining of the jailbreak functionality back. Apart from this an app also presents on the home screen that will also launch. Then put your device in jailbreak state again.
Also See: Way to Loop YouTube Videos on Mac & iOS
Ways to Perform Pangu Jailbreak 9.3.3 On iOS:
From the tool that is now in English, this also means that more people can read what the tool is trying to say. This will also help you to not only get better and then diagnose the error message. Then you have to make sure that you are clicking on the right buttons.
This is just like the Chinese version of the tool and then the English Pangu jailbreak. This will also work with all of the 64-bit iOS devices. It also includes:
- An iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE.
- The iPod touch 6G.
- An iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro.
Here is how to jailbreak with the English version of Pangu then follow these steps:
1) You have to download the IPA file and the Cydia Impactor.
2) Then you have to connect the device if you want to jailbreak to your computer using a bolt of MFI-certified lightning to a USB cable. You have to make sure to disable your passcode and then disable and Find My iPhone on the device itself.
3) In the Next step, you have to open the Cydia Impactor file that you have downloaded. In case, if you are on a Mac then you will also ask to drag the app to your Applications folder. Then you have to do that.
4) Then you can also open the Impactor app itself. Also, you should see this interface.
5) You have to Drag the IPA file and then you have to download this over the top of the interface.
6) Now, you will also receive an Apple Developer warning. Then you just have to click on the blue OK button.
7) If you will know how to ask and then enter an Apple ID. Then you have to enter your login and then click on the blue OK button:
We also recommend you by using a burner Apple ID. Then you should probably also make a new Apple ID for this process. Alternatively, the regular Apple IDs will also provide you with a certificate that lasts 7 days. Then the developer Apple IDs will also provide you with a certificate that will last 1 year. Now, you will have to repeat this jailbreak process every time the certificate expires.
8) In the next step, you have to enter your Apple ID password. Then you have to click on the blue OK button once again.
9) When you sign in, then the Cydia Impactor will also display various kinds of text. This is also available at the bottom of the screen that is just sitting tight and wait:
10) When it is finished, then you should see the Start button all over again on the Cydia Impactor app. Now, this is at the point, where you are done with this app and can close it.
11) You have to check your iOS device’s Home screen. Then you should see the Pangu app icon.
12) Then you have to open the Settings app on your Home screen. You have to navigate to the General option and then click on the Device Management.
13) Click on the certificate so that you will see it here. After that, you have to be sure to tap on the red Trust button. You have to trust the certificate so the Pangu app can also run on your iOS device.
14) After that, you have to go back to your Home screen and then launch the Pangu app.
15) Now, you will also ask and then allow you to Push notifications for the Pangu app. You have to be sure to allow them before moving on.
16) Click on the Start button that is within the Pangu app.
17) This will now lock your device just by pressing the sleep button. Now, you will also see these notifications on your Lock screen very shortly.
18) You just have to keep waiting, as the device that it is getting ready to respring. Then the storage is getting full from the notification. Also, this will let you know that Cydia is begin written to your device’s storage.
19) If the respiring is complete, then you can also check your Home screen, and then you should see Cydia.
20) You have to Launch Cydia and then allow it to refresh your sources.
So, this is all about it! You have just jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu!
The Compatibility List:
- An iPhone SE, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S.
- The iPod Touch 6G.
- An iPad Mini 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, and iPad Air 2.
This is also clear from the above-mentioned list that this tool also supports. Also, there are only 64-bit based devices. However, iPhone 5 users are still not lucky. Then it is still confirmed that the team will also include the support for iPhone 5 in the next release or not.
Reasons: Why am I asked to give Apple ID and password during the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak?
So, this has the exact procedure of how Pangu for iOS 9.3.3 works that are still to be decoded. Most of the experts also say that it also uses a type of cert from the Apple servers. You have to gain full access and then install the Pangu app on your iPhone.
The Pangu team also clearly mentioned on his website that they don’t store Apple ID or password. Although, if you don’t want to give these credentials to any third-party site. Then you should create a dummy/fake Apple ID and then enter the details when asked.
So, I get a “Storage Almost Full” message during the jailbreak process Should I delete some data from the phone??
In case, if space is less than 500MB on your iPhone/iPad. This is always better to get some data deleted or to transfer this from the iPhone to another storage place. Also, if the storage space is less than 500MB, then the phone also starts showing sluggishness in using the apps. Also, if the free space is more than 500MB then you don’t need to worry about this message. You have to simply ignore this.
This will also get the same job done as the Chinese jailbreak tool that was released later. We are going to show you how to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 device with the Pangu on Linux, Mac, and Windows with the new tool. This is before learning how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with the Pangu on iPhone and iPad. Also, it is very important to know that this has the tool that does not provide fully untethered jailbreak. So, this is unique of its kind.
So, The jailbreak process for iOS 9.3.3 isn’t very difficult at all. This really has anyone that can do it. Now, the fact is that the tool is not only in English. Also, this will come in the cross-platform. That means that you have to get about anyone you can do it!
Are you be jailbreaking iOS 9.3.3 now that the tool is in English? Kindly Share this in the comments below!