Ways to Print Emails Without a Header from Gmail
You can also print emails without a header from Gmail. It is most of the tedious task is to print Gmail Threads & Conversations. In case, if you manage to somehow get them on a single page. Then the next thing is to get rid of the Gmail Logo. Also, the Gmail logo and header do not look pretty. That one is totally informal when you send the prints to customers. Due to this, here are some ways to get rid of the Gmail Logo and Headers from your prints.
Ways to Print Emails Without a Header from Gmail:
- One of the simplest ways is to print emails without a header is to select the entire text and print it. Each and everything that you have to do is to first select the text then you want to print. After that right-click on it and then click on the Print option.
- If you click on Print then you will get the print preview dialogue box. After that, you can see that the Gmail Logo is missing from the print preview. It has happened just because you are not using Gmail’s inbuilt print option.
- Also, this is a one-time trick and is not possible when you want to print multiple threads and conversations.
Also see: What Is Sysmain & How To Turn It Off?
By using the Inspect Element:
- You can select and Print so that it is the quickest way to print without the Gmail Logo. By using this you do that so that you can still see the Header text which says Gmail: Subject Line.
- If you want to remove Gmail Header then we can use the Inspect Element tool. In most cases, you don’t know that the Inspect element is a tool that is built in most web browsers. So, In this, it will let you modify the code on any website. And, if you are not good with code, please skip to the Chrome Extensions option.
- First, of all, we need the print preview page. If you want to get that then click on the Print icon on the Gmail page. Then it is located at the top right corner of the subject line.
- By using the Print Preview Page you can also see the Gmail Logo, email ID, and header line. Also, this is what we want to get rid of. Through this page, it is hidden and we cannot modify the Inspect element here. Then click on Cancel to hide the Print Preview.
- If you have canceled the Print Preview then right-click and select “Inspect” on the webpage. Or you can also press Ctrl+ Shift + I to access the Inspect Element.
- When you see the Inspect Element tab then make sure that you are in the elements tab. Then hover through the code until you reach the <table> element. Then you can see in the screenshot when you hover over the table element then the Gmail Logo is selected on the page. If you get the element then right-click on it and click on Delete Element.
- If you have removed the Gmail Logo once, then we need to remove the header text as well. Now you have to expand the head section at the top of the Inspect Element code. Then Double-click on the text section to edit it. After that Remove the Gmail appended before the text. Or you can also rename it to something of your choice.
- When you remove the logo and title then hit Ctrl+P to print the page. By using the print preview you can also see that the header text and Gmail Logo are not visible.
- If you are using this method then it works flawlessly. In this case, it is time-consuming and not feasible when you have to print a lot of pages. Also, if you print frequently through Gmail then you should use a Chrome Extension.
To print emails without a header With the Chrome Extensions:
- Using the Google Web Store it provides many different extensions like Pretty Print Gmail, Print Email without Logo. That extension helps you to cleans up the print page. In all of these extensions, they can still leave the header in the file which says Gmail: Subject Line.
- You can also change an existing Chrome extension in which you can even remove the Gmail header from the Email. Also, you download it from this Google Drive Link. From the chrome extension, it is not published on Chrome Store. Then you will have to manually sideload the extension in Google Chrome.
- But once you have downloaded the zip file. Then you can move ahead and then unzip the file. After that, you will see the following contents in the zip folder.
- You need to load this extension to Google Chrome. If you want to do this then you have to go to Google Chrome. Now click on the three dots at the top right corner. By using the extended menu you can navigate to More Tools and click on the Extensions option.
- Or you can also type chrome://extensions in the Google Chrome and then search bar or Omni box.
- By using the Extensions menu you have to turn on Developer Mode. You can use it by clicking on the toggle at the top right corner. When the developer mode is enabled then you will have 3 different options. So that you can extend out below the search bar. By the extended menu, you can click on the Load Unpacked button.
- When you have clicked on the Load Unpacked button. After that, you will see a file browser dialogue box pop up. Now you can navigate to the extracted zip file on your local computer and then click on Select Folder. You have to make sure that you do this when you are in the main folder named print-email-without-header.
- In the next step, you have to select the folder. Then you will see the extension appear in the Chrome Extensions List.
- You can also move over to Gmail and now when you print an email. Now you should also see that the Gmail Logo and Header will be invisible from the print file.
Related Articles: How to Fix Chrome Keeps Freezing or Not Responding
It is most of the difficult task is to print Gmail Threads & Conversations. In case, if you manage to somehow get them on a single page. Then the next thing is to get rid of the Gmail Logo. Also, the Gmail logo and header do not look pretty.
Did you liked this article! Let us know in the comment section.