Printing Calendar From iPad: Export/print/Save As PDF
Here are the guidelines of Printing Calendar From iPad and then export print and save as a PDF file. So, let’s have a look! There is an awesome thing that you have your appointments and the events on your devices. This is for quick and easy access so there may come a time when you want to print your calendar. It is also possible that you would like to save it. Now, you can also share a physical copy later on.
Did you want to save, export, or print the calendars stored on your iPhone and iPad devices as a PDF file? Hopefully, this is with the PDF Calendar app that is also available on the App Store. Then this is a fairly simple and straightforward procedure.
Overview: Printing Calendar From iPad
Many of us have appointments and events stored on our iOS and iPadOS devices. Also, this is within the default Calendars app. However, they are also synced across Apple devices. This is for quick and convenient access that you can also switch between devices. Most of the time it happens if you want to have a digital copy. You can also even keep a physical copy. In case, if you are switching to an Android device or Windows PC, export calendars that is as a PDF file. This also makes it easier to access all your calendar events.
You may be interested in learning that how you can generate a PDF file of your calendar events? Then read on to learn that how you can save and export an iPhone or iPad calendar as a PDF file.
Ways to export your calendar as a PDF on iPhone or iPad:
So, You will need a third-party app to get the job done.
This app is a very handful of apps that can also help you to get the job done. This is also possible that you might want to check out PDF Calendar. You can also Print & Share, an app that was developed. Also, this app lets you print in a couple of taps. You can also send a PDF using email/text/etc to yourself or someone else.
1) First of all, you have to Download PDF Calendar for free and then allow access to your Calendar app.
2) You have to select the format that you want to use. Also, you can choose from a Day, Week, Month, or List view. It is just like what you can choose in the stock Calendar application.
3) You can also select the start and then the end dates for the calendar events you want to export.
4) Now, by default the app also selects all your calendars. If you can also customize the specific calendars if you want to include them.
5) When you have tweaked the settings to your liking. Then tap on the Create PDF button. So, you will then see a preview of your calendar. Now, you can also switch to Landscape or Portrait based on your preference.
In this case, To print your calendar, tap the red Share icon at the bottom of the preview. Then Select the Print from the Share sheet, select your printer. Now, the number of copies needed, and then finally, tap on the Print.
You have to share a PDF of your calendar. Now, tap on the red Share icon at the bottom. Then select the way if you want to share the file. It includes the email, text message, Slack, Dropbox, etc, and send it.
How To Print or save your calendar as a PDF on Mac:
Printing Calendar From Mac, printing or saving a PDF using your calendar is easy. You Just have to open your Calendar app and then follow these steps.
1) First of all, you have to click on the File option. Then click on the Print.
2) Now, Make your selections for the calendar view. It also includes the time range, calendars, and some of the other options. It is just like timed events, calendar keys, and text size.
3) Tap on the Continue option.
4) This is on the next screen and then click on the drop-down box. Now, on the bottom left and then select Save as PDF.
5) In this case, if you choose a location to save the PDF. Then you can also add or change the title, author, subject, and keywords.
6) Tap on the Save option.
Then there you go! Now, You are having a calendar and all of the options. In case, if you pick then you have a nice and neat PDF document.
This is for quick and easy access so there may come a time when you want to print your calendar. It is also possible that you would like to save it. Now, you can also share a physical copy later on. So, you can also export, print, or save a calendar from the Calendar app as a PDF. You can also print a physical copy of your calendar. You can also save it as a PDF is easy on Mac and iOS.
Then there is something that you have been wanting then you have to sure that how? This is for iOS, that there is a different app that you’d recommend for printing or saving a PDF of your calendar?