Remove Cydia iOS 9.3.3: Ways To Remove Jailbreak
So, here are the guidelines through which you can remove Cydia iOS 9.2-9.3.3. Also, the jailbreak debuted over the weekend. Then, jailbreak developers managed to make a Safari web browser-based jailbreak. This does not even require you to hook up to a computer to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
Having a semi-untethered jailbreak, and then there are a lot of caveats to it. In this case, if you are also having jailbreakers remorse. If you want to know that how to put your device back to a stock device. Then you don’t fret because we are also going to talk about that in this tutorial.
Reasons: Why remove Cydia iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak?
The Other Compatible Devices For iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak:
- An iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 9.7-inch
- The iPad Air 2, Air
- iPad Mini 4, Mini 3, Mini 2
- An iPhone 6s plus, 6s
- iPhone 6 plus, 6
- An iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- The iPod Touch 6G
The INSTRUCTION BEFORE THE JAILBREAK REMOVE:
- You have to make a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. This is by using iTunes or iCloud.
- Also, you can update iTunes on your Windows or Mac to its latest version.
How To Remove Cydia iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak from your device?
Sadly, the Cydia Impactor, Also, now known as Cydia Eraser. This does not support iOS 9.3.3. Also, this means that you can’t use it to remove Cydia. So, in all traces of jailbreak from your device. It is just like you were previously able to.
In case, if you don’t want the jailbreak that you have installed on your device anymore. So, if you will have to restore your device through iTunes. Then you followed the recommended procedure before jailbreaking and backed your device up before jailbreaking.
Now, we also know that this is not what you wanted to hear. Then this is the only way to un-jailbreak your device at this point in time.
You have to do this, then you’ll follow these steps:
1) First of all, You have to Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or PC. This is with a Lightning cable.
2) In the Next step, you have to put your device into Recovery Mode. You have to do that, then you can also follow our write-up for entering Recovery Mode. Then you can also move on to the next step.
3) You have to launch iTunes on your Mac or PC. Then you should see a prompt from within the app. Now, click on the OK button.
4) So, in the next step click on the Restore button.
5) Now, you have to prompt and this will now pop up. Then click on the Restore and Update button.
6) In this step, iTunes will now begin restoring your device. Then you do not disconnect it during this process.
7) When everything is done, then you should see this screen.
So, Your device is now fully restored to a stock installation of iOS. In this step, you have to follow the on-screen instructions on your iOS device. Then you can either set your device up as new. Also, you can restore from the backup that you made before the jailbreak.
Jailbreak developers managed to make a Safari web browser-based jailbreak. This does not even require you to hook up to a computer to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. Having a semi-untethered jailbreak, and then there are a lot of caveats to it. In this case, if you are also having jailbreakers remorse. Sadly, removing your jailbreak that can’t be made any easier than restoring your device. Now, this is at this point in time. After that, your jailbreak is now removed and your device is stock once again.
Hope this article will help you to understand that how to remove Cydia ios. If you still have any query let us know in the comments below.