Some of the Ways To Upload Video To Instagram From PC
If you want To Upload Video To Instagram From Pc then you have to follow some of the guidelines. You can also edit videos on Instagram. In this, more and more people are editing their Instagram videos on a computer using video editing software. This is just like the Final Cut Pro and then push them to their smartphone to upload it on Instagram. They wouldn’t it be awesome if you can just upload videos to Instagram from a computer directly. You can also turn out and you can. Also, here are a few native Instagram desktop clients as well as third-party apps. So, that it will also allow you to post videos on your Instagram stories. The feed, reels, and even IGTV. Now Let’s check them out.
- 1 Some of the Video Specifications:
- 2 Ways to Upload Video to Instagram from PC Directly
- 3 What is the method that is best to upload videos to Instagram from PC?
Some of the Video Specifications:
If you are going to upload the video then you have to make sure that it adheres to the following rules that are prescribed by Instagram:
- The File size limit must be 4 GB
- Also, the Playback length can be capped at 60 seconds
- Its frame rate should be 30 FPS or less
- This has the maximum dimension that should be 1080 or less
- It can also be preferred the format is MP4
- The landscape aspect ratio is 1:91:1
- In this, the Square aspect ratio is 1:1
- This has a vertical aspect ratio of 4:5.
Ways to Upload Video to Instagram from PC Directly
Step 1. To Create the Studio for Instagram
By this, it has probably the simplest method and from it’s native to Instagram. These all have told you to need to do is sign-in to Instagram. Then the Creator Studio can also use it in your username and password. This has not only gives you the option to post photos/videos to your feed. This also does not lose the most useable mobile features such as tagging people. You can also select the cover and can be adding a caption to it. In this case, if you want to schedule your videos for future times and dates. Then there is an option for that as well.
If you want to get started then you have to make sure that you have an Instagram business account. Then if you don’t have an Instagram business account then you can easily change that from settings for free. You just have to Go to Settings then go to Account and then scroll to the bottom. Now click on the switch to the Business Account option.
- In this step, this is from the PC you have to open your browser. Then you have to move over to the Creator Studio. After that click on the Instagram logo on top.
- It has very simply log-in using your username and password. Then if you are logged in by using the same Google account. You will have your saved password. In this, you have likely to see the ID password in the autofill suggestions. And then you will be redirected to the homepage of your Creator studio. This is where you can see all the stories, posts along with an option to upload videos as well.
- Then you have to Next Tap on the Create a post icon that is available on the top-left of the screen and then select an Instagram feed to publish a post. Also, you can also tap on the IGTV if you have a longer video to post.
- After that, you will see a new dialogue box which is just like the picture below. Then click on the add content option that is available at the bottom and then choose from file upload.
- You can also browse to the file location and then open the file. In order to and upload the picture or video, you want to post.
- When you are done with it then take your cursor and click on the downward arrow sign at the bottom. In the next step, you have to schedule the icon and then choose a date and time. So, you also want to publish your post. This is all about it. You have to simply tap on schedule and now you have successfully scheduled it. You can schedule it on your Instagram post from PC.
Step 2. To INSSIST Chrome Extension
By using the Instagram Creator Studio is the best way to handle your Instagram account. Also, this is what you lack is the phone like UI. This is also known that it is not a big deal. In case, if you want to add a cherry on top then you can upload videos and then enjoy the mobile UI on PC. Also, we are going to use a Chrome extension called INSSIST.
Then you can also post stories, IGTV videos, view direct messages, generate analytics, and many other things.
Also Read: How Do I Delete Backup Files in Windows 10
- You just have to simply click on it and then visit the extension page. Click on the Add to Chrome.
- When you are done with it then tap on the extension icon to open Instagram. Then you will see the familiar Instagram app that has the sign-in options.
- When you log-in then tap on the + sign as you do on Insta mobile. By using the new pop-up then tap on Photo/Video which will open a new file explorer window. You just have to note that you can also post a story. Also, the IGTV video, and then more in the same tab.
- If you are using the file browser tab then you can find the photo or video you’d like to post, and hit open. You also have to open the content in the Inssist Instagram UI.
- Click on the next option that is available on the top right corner of the screen. When you can upload it and then processing are done.
- By using the next step will also allow you to add a caption, tap people, add location, and even select auto-generated hashtags. If your video upload feature comes free then, however, there’s also a pro version at $4.99/month. It also lets you add custom video thumbnails/covers and a zen mode for a cleaner experience. Also, bulk scheduling.
Step 3. By the Cloud Storage to upload video to Instagram from pc
Also the oldest trick in the book. Then you can also create an account on Dropbox. Also, you can use Google Drive on your computer that can link to your Gmail account. You can also download it and then install it. In this case, if you have not done so already and create an account. You can also copy and paste the video into the Dropbox/Drive folder and let them sync.
In the next step, you have to open the corresponding Dropbox app on your smartphone. Then you can select the video so that you just uploaded it. Then there will also be an option that is called the Share button. If you click on the share button then you will see other options just like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. This will also and more depending on which apps you have installed on your smartphone. After that, you have to select Instagram and the video will be uploaded.
Then you will also have to deal with the video twice. With the very first from computer to the cloud. Then the cloud is to Instagram. Also, this is still somewhat acceptable if the file size is small. If your file size is not small then read this article furthermore.
What is the method that is best to upload videos to Instagram from PC?
This question has a very simple answer, Instagram Creator Studio. Here are several reasons but the biggest being it is a platform by Instagram. Due to this, there are no chances that it is going to go down anytime soon. Also, it is so far safer than other platforms in terms of your personal data. This also has you really want a good tool that you can use. Also, it has a good UI and then it works instantly. The INSSIST is a must-try extension. Then you must have to notice that the extension does not allow you to upload custom thumbnails on videos after 2 free tries. Also, it has true however there is a way you can bypass that.
The INSSIST has a clear edge in terms of a clean Instagram UI with the dark mode. Also, you can suggest the relevant hashtags automatically. BY which this for the post and the other useful insights & analytics.
This is all about ways upload video to Instagram from pc
In this, more and more people are editing their Instagram videos on a computer using video editing software. They wouldn’t it be awesome if you can just upload videos to Instagram from a computer directly. You can also turn out and you can.
Hope you like it!