To Adjust The iPhone Alarm Volume Of Your Alarm Clock
Are you guys facing this issue of very low iPhone alarm volume? If yes, then here are some of the tips and tricks that will help you! Personally, I am using my iPhone alarm app function a lot. Then you are probably too. Also, the Apple Clock app is an alarm clock. Most of the users have complained that the alarm is just too quiet. Does the Clock app not able to wake you up? So, are you looking for ways to make your alarm louder? In case, if you think that you are having alarm volume problems.
So, this article is for you. If you need the volume on your iPhone alarm clock to be super loud that actually wakes you up but it is really low. Then you don’t wake everyone else in the house too. So, you can easily tweak it. So, Here is how to adjust the volume of your alarm clock on your iPhone.
How To Change the iPhone Alarm Volume?
So, the alarm clock volume setting is not in the Clock app.
1) First of all, you have to open the Settings.
2) Then select the Sounds & Haptics.
3) You have to move the slider for the volume up or down. That is under the Ringer and Alerts. After that, Remember that this will also affect so the feature is also named as your iPhone ringer and other alerts.
In case, if you want to be able to change the volume of the alarm clock. This is within the volume button that is on the side of your phone. Now, you can also do this too. You Just have to enable the slider for the Change with Buttons that is in that same Ringer and Alerts section.
How To Change If your Alarm too low?
In case, if your alarm does not go off or is too low. Then please check the steps below step.
- First of all, your iPhone has two different volume controls:
- The Ringer volume: In the ringer volume you can also adjust this by going to the Settings. Then click on the Sounds & Haptics. Now, this is also having your alarm volume. Moreover, this is in your iPhone ringer and some of the other alerts and sound effects.
- So, the Media or audio volume can adjust by the buttons on the side of your iPhone.
- After that, your alarm volume is tied to your ringer volume. Then this can be changed. In case, if you have to go to Settings then click on the Sounds & Haptics. Then you will also see a setting saying that the “change with buttons” under the Ringer and Alerts section. In case, if you turn this on, then the alarm volume will also adjust by using the volume buttons.
- So, this means that you could be accidentally muting your alarm. This is using the side buttons before you go to bed.
- Now, on your iPhone, you have to open the Clock app. Click on the Alarm tab and then Edit. You have to tap on the alarm then you can also think if it is too quiet. Then make sure that the Sound is not set to None. In case, if it is set to None, then your alarm will only vibrate.
- Also, not all the Sounds are the same. You have to use a louder alarm sound. So, there are many alarm sounds. Most of them are not too loud. Then again open the Clock app and then go to the Alarm option. You have to click on the Sound and pick a sound. Then Try a few different sounds. Now, the volume dynamics may also vary from sound to sound.
- In case, if Sounds are not working for you. Then you can also pick a loud song. Now, again you have to open the Clock app and then go to Alarm. After that click on the Sound,> Pick a Song. Now, you can also select a loud song that is from your Library.
- After that, You can also connect your iPhone to the external speakers. Now, the only condition is that this is a wired connection. Also, your alarm plays this through wired speakers.
- In this case, your Alarm will still play no matter what your Do Not Disturb and the Ring/Silent switch settings are on.
Also, the Apple Clock app is an alarm clock. Most of the users have complained that the alarm is just too quiet. Does the Clock app not able to wake you up? So, are you looking for ways to make your alarm louder? In case, if you think that you are having alarm volume problems. This is always helpful to know where simple settings that are just like these are located. Also, it would be nice, though, if the alarm clock volume was its own setting. Also, this will tie in with the ringer and the alerts. It is also possible that this is down the road!
Do there any little tips or tricks like this. Then you would also like to share with our readers? In case, if so then feel free to comment below.