Turn Off Active Status in Facebook and Messenger: Guide
Well, guys just because you are browsing your News Feed simply on Facebook. Or also reading, again and again, some conversations in Messenger. So then it does not mean that you like everyone in order to know that you are available. You are able to change your status in order to inactive whenever you are excited. However, this way, you are able to also use Facebook & also Messenger without further knowing that you are online. In this guide, you will learn the way to Turn Off Active Status on Facebook and Messenger.
So in this tutorial will explain to you the way to turn off your Active Status in Facebook and Messenger.
Important Note: Simply, before we start it is much essential in order to know that you must turn off your Active Status setting. So wherever you utilize Facebook & Messenger in order for this to work.
Way to Turn Off your Active Status
On the Facebook
Similarly, pop open Facebook on your iPhone and iPad and then abide by these steps in order to turn off your Active Status.
- First of all, you have to click the Menu (three-line icon) button on the bottom right corner.
- Here drop to the bottom of the Menu screen and simply click to expand Settings & Privacy.
- Choose the Settings.
- Then in the Privacy section, you must have to click Active Status
- Here you have to move the toggle to turn off your Active Status.
- Make sure of this action simply by tapping Turn Off.
Way to Turn off your Active Status
For this, you have to head to your Messenger app on iPhone and iPad. Next, perform the following disable your Active Status.
- Click your profile on the top left corner.
- Now in the Profile section, you should click Active Status.
- Simply you have to move the toggle to turn off your Active Status.
- Make sure of this action by tapping Turn Off.
Way to Turn Off your Active Status on the Facebook website
Here you have to go to the Facebook website, log in whether necessary, so then follow these steps in order to disable your Active Status.
- Now on the far bottom-right corner of the screen, simply tap the Options (gear icon) button
- Now choose the Turn Off Active Status.
- Similarly, In the pop-up window that displays, you are able to also choose to disable that status for all contacts, certain contacts, or all contacts with exceptions. Here you guys have to make your selection, add details as required for the second two options, and click Okay.
Way to Turn off your Active Status on the Messenger website
Go to the Messenger website, simply log in whether you have to, and then perform the following to disable your Active Status.
- Firstly the far top left corner of the screen, you guys should click the Settings (gear icon) button.
- Choose the Settings.
- Disable the toggle for Active Status.
- Tap Done.
Also, read the article: Ways To Delete Photos From iPhone And iPad _ Tutorial
Whether you do too much chatting on Facebook and Messenger as well. If in the apps or online, being able to turn off the Active Status feature is also something you probably like to do at some point. So guys let yourself browse & also peruse for as long as you want just without being distressed by just changing your status.
Well, guys if you have any queries so then you can ask us in the comments section below.