Tutorial Guide on How to Uninstall Google Drive from Windows
Are you in need of uninstalling Google Drive to solve some issues? And are you also looking for the best solution to completely uninstall and remove all of its files from your Windows? So don’t worry! This page gives you detailed instructions on how to completely uninstall Google Drive. And after reading this guide you will also be able to uninstall the Google Derive from your Windows.
When you uninstall Google Drive then the following Issues may take place
- The first problem is that Google Drive is not listed in Programs and Features.
- You do not have enough access to uninstall Google Drive.
- A file need for this uninstallation to thorough could not run. (Uninstall Google Derive)
- An issue occurs. Not all of the files successfully uninstalled.
- Another procedure that is using the file stops Google Drive (Uninstall Google Drive) from being uninstalled.
- Files and folders of Google Drive can found in the hard disk after the uninstallation
Although Google Drive is not able to uninstall due to many other issues. Similarly, an incomplete uninstallation of Google Drive may also cause many problems. So, it is really necessary to thoroughly uninstall Google Drive and clear out all of its files.
Uninstall Google Drive from Windows
For uninstalling a Google Drive from Windows then you have to first,
- Organize Google Drive whether it is not already running. So then you have to right-click the Google Drive icon on the Taskbar and here choose the Preferences.
- Now the Google Drive Preferences window comes up. Simply press Disconnect Account. And then tap on Yes to confirm that you desire to disconnect it.
- Hereafter a few seconds, the account will disconnect and you will view the following verification message. Tap OK.
- Similarly, now you are able to head over the Control Panel >> Programs and Features and here you have to uninstall Google Drive.
Although to make sure that it thoroughly disappears from your system, so use the free or pro version of Revo Uninstaller. Similarly, this is one of the tools that I also use it to completely uninstall any software, including malware from Windows PCs.
Thus now you are also able to install the free version of Revo Uninstaller through Ninite.com. Here I am using the pro version of Revo Uninstaller – which has a free 30-day trial.
First of all, right-click the Google Drive icon and choose Uninstall. Here we have to wait while Google Drive is uninstalled and the remaining registry settings are found to remove.
Then verify that you desire to uninstall the product.
Here check out all of the Blue entries of leftovers of the program Revo Uninstaller finds and then remove them.
Moreover, you still have you are the Google folder in your My Documents you can still access the files while not online, but will no longer have the capacity to sync.
Related Article: How To Remove Google’s Location History & Activity Data
Although Google Drive can’t uninstall due to many other problems. Similarly, an incomplete uninstallation of Google Drive may also cause many problems. So, it is really necessary to thoroughly uninstall Google Drive and clear out all of its files. Moreover, we have thoroughly explained to you how to Uninstall Google Drive from Windows. We hope that you will like this article the most.