Way to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.2.0: Tutorial Guide
Well, Guys, Jailbreaking is the method of exploiting the defects of a locked-down electronic device in order to install the software other than what the enhancer has made available for that device. However, Jailbreaking also permits the device possessor to obtain full access to the root of the OS & access all the features. Though it is also called jailbreaking. Just because of the reason that it involves freeing users from the ‘jail’ of limitations that perceive to exist. Well, Guys! In this guide, you will learn the way to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.2.0. But nowhere I would like to explain a little bit about Jailbreaking.
What is jailbreaking?
However, the term jailbreaking is frequently used just about the iPhone. Though it considers the most ‘lock down’ mobile device recently on sale. The new versions of the iPhone also did not have an app store. And also the iOS interface was considered more restricted for the utilizers than it is nowadays. Similarly, in the US, the first iteration of the iPhone was just on AT&T’s network & the users who liked to access other carriers were not able to unless they also had a jailbroken iPhone.
Similarly, Apple’s ‘walled garden’ approach simply to its software that has always been on the other hand to the variety of options offered by the Android OS for customization. Though a key motivation of lots of the jailbreakers is to simply make the iOS more like Android. Though the Jailbreaking was – & remains – a way to install applications that Apple also has not accepted & a way to launch the interface.
After all the terms that first appeared, that jailbreaking has also been using to turn to adjust the code on other devices. Simply from phone devices to games consoles. Some folks occasionally use it to refer to installing custom software on mobiles or clearing the Digital Rights Management (DRM) limitations on movies. Though, the term normally refers to Apple products. Apart from the iPhone, jailbreaking is also able to refer to the iPad and iPod Touch.
Jailbreaking is occasionally used interchangeably with the terms “cracking” (in relation to software) & “rooting” (in relation to phone devices). Rooting is also able to explain as the Android version of a jailbreak after all it also aims to bypass security put in place by enhancers in order to install the alternative mobile operating systems. Some guys also jailbreak Amazon Firesticks. And also the Roku streaming boxes to manage media software. That they favor the built-in applications. And the Nintendo Switches to also run emulated games.
However, guys, the Jailbreaking is not able to change the device’s core features. And a jailbroken iPhone or iPad is also able to still buy & download the applications from Apple’s App Store. Though in order to download the applications that Apple refused or leverage the additional features jailbreaking offers, jailbroken devices hang on independent application stores. Similarly, the most popular of these is Cydia, just a storefront for jailbroken iOS devices. That is normally installing during the jailbreaking method.
Jailbreak code is normally offered for free just via the forums & sites by hacking communities who guys like to promote unrestricted device use. Similarly, most of the jailbreaks also come with complete instructions. Desktop implements to apply the new code, but some technical knowledge is normally helpful.
Way to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.2.0
However, the TaiG 2.2.0 also offers with it support for iOS 8.4. Just like prior versions of TaiG’s tool, though this version is Windows-only. So you will just have to use a Windows machine or a Virtual Machine.
Whether you guys can’t wait and do not have access to a Windows machine. So then we must have got you covered. Here is the way to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8.4 simply using the TaiG on Mac OS X.
Windows Virtual Machine
We will be using the Parallels, a virtualization software, just to start the Windows in a virtual machine
- Here First of all you have to download & install Parallels Desktop for Mac. Whilst the software is also paid, though you get a free 14 day/2 weeks trial.
- Then you guys just download the Windows 8.1 Enterprise evaluation 90 day trial for free. You guys will also be downloading an ISO file, which probably takes some time, hanging on to your connection.
- Head to the Parallels, select the File > New from the menu. Tap on the “Install Windows from DVD or Image File”.
- Parallels will take you just via the install process.
Similarly, the TaiG jailbreak tool is also compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 & iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
- TaiG jailbreak is also present just for both Windows & Mac users
- However, the TaiG jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreak tool is also able to jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3, iOS 8.2 & iOS 8.1.3.
Well, Guys! You have to be sure to have to Find My iPhone, passcode lock, & also the location services disabled previous to starting. Enter Airplane mode too. It is also best whether you use a fresh iOS install. And you restart before beginning. Also, you have to make that iTunes are also able to recognize your device before running the TaiG as well!
Jailbreak iOS 8
- Here you have to take a backup of your device, preferably just by using iTunes.
- Now you have to simply download the TaiG 2.2.0 from the downloads page; save& also extract it to your desktop
- Here you should connect your device to your PC simply by using the USB cable.
- Organize the TaiG 2.2.0. Simply Right click on the TaiG exe and choose the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Must uncheck the 3K assistant checkbox
- Finally, tap Start to begin the jailbreak
Way to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.2.0- Conclusion
Furthermore just after the jailbreak is complete, though your device will then restart instinctively. And you guys should view the Cydia icon on the Home screen. Thud the TaiG jailbreak tool will also inform you that the “Jailbreak Succeeded!”