Way to Rotate, Turn & Flip video in iMovie on Mac and iOS
Alright guys! When you are making your movie in iMovie, you probably wish to do something unique/special & flip your clip. This is also able to add some cools effects simply to your creation. Or probably you have to rotate a clip just for it to visible correctly. In this tutorial you will learn the way to Rotate, Turn & Flip video in iMovie on Mac and iOS.
So whatever the case is, you are also able to easily rotate, turn, & also flip the video in iMovie on both Mac and iOS. Well, this tutorial will show you the simple way in which you will be able to do.
Way to Rotate or flip video in iMovie on Mac
You are able to rotate a clip left or right as well as flip it vertically or horizontally. So pop open iMovie on your Mac & abide by the steps below.
Rotate a clip
- First of all you have to choose your clip in the Timeline at the bottom. So then this will highlight it in yellow.
- Here tap the Crop button in the Browser toolbar above the Viewer.
- Now you guys use either the Rotate the clip counterclockwise or the Rotate the clip clockwise button.
Whether you like to flip your clip vertically, so then you will use the steps explained above, tapping the Rotate button twice.
Read out this tutorial: Ways To Show Calendar With Week Numbers On Mac/iPhone
Flip a clip horizontally
- First of all choose your clip in the Timeline at the bottom.
- Then tap the Clip filter & also the audio effect button in the Browser toolbar just above the Viewer.
- Now when the Choose Clip Filter window opens, you should select the Flipped.
Way to Rotate or flip video in iMovie on iOS
Well, you guys are also able to rotate a clip left or right as well as flip it vertically on iPhone or iPad. So simply you have to head to the iMovie on your device and also perform the following.
Rotate a clip
- Choose your clip in the Timeline at the bottom. So then this will highlight it in yellow.
- Now click the Crop button (scissors icon) in the toolbar at the bottom.
- Similarly, by using your thumb & also the index finger, you have to must rotate the clip in the Viewer at the top. So then you will see a white circular arrow visible just as you do this indicating the direction.
However. whether you guys like to flip your clip vertically, so then you should use the steps that are mention above, simply rotating your clip until it’s upside down.
Also read this article: iOS 6 Lock Screen: Nostalgic jailbreak Tweak For Lock screen
Moreover, the Rotating or flipping your clips probably be essentailly in some cases or make a nifty effect in others. So just either way, this is a difficult function to remember that when using iMovie.
So guys are there iMovie features that you are struggling with & also would like to view a tutorial for on iDB? Whether so, guys you should feel free to comment below. Or incase of any queries so then you can ask us in the comment section below.