Way to Share a group of Contacts from your iPhone or iPad
Whether you have ever tried to send/transfer a group of contacts to somebody from your iPhone before. So then you have probably noticed that there is no easy way to perform it just out of the box. In this guide, you will learn the way to Share a group of Contacts from your iPhone or iPad.
Whilst sending contacts all at a time it also requires the support of a third-party app. It is certainly possible to perform. We will show you the way to do it in this tutorial.
Read this guide: Ways To Restart iPhone 6 Without Home/Power Button
A few reasons are there why you probably want to send a group of contacts. To begin, you guys must have to understand what a contact group is.
Apple allows you to group your contacts simply based on the way in which you can identify with them. For instance, you probably have a group of contacts that are initially people from work, especially another group of contacts although that are primarily people from school, etc.
Theoretically, whether someone you work with is a newcomer just to the job & also asks you for the contact info of your fellow employees. Next, it will be more suitable to send them a complete contact group having all of your work contacts in spite of that it would be to send each contact individually.
Same scenarios can also be considered when:
- However, a school project partner also asks you for contact info just for other students in your group
- Also, a family member asks you for contact info for any other family members
- And guys it is so on…
The reason that you would like to send a contact group is just that it is simpler, easier, faster, and less cumbersome than going down the list of your contacts & also sending each one by one. With that previous thing in mind, knowing the way to send a group of contacts all at a time is a good skill to have.
In order to send a group of contacts simply from your iPhone or iPad. Then you will also have to use a third-party application. Just because we were not really excited with any of the applications available, we made Contact Groups, a contact manager also for iOS which is also able to be downloaded just for free from the App Store.
Add contacts to groups
Whether you have not already organized a contact group just for the group of contacts that you guys wish to share. Next, the first thing that you will have to do is set one up. For doing that simply from the Contact Groups application, abide by these steps:
- Organize the Contact Groups application from your Home screen. Also, grant the application Contacts access whether you haven’t already.
- Click on the + sign at the top of the application. Simply you have to name your group & add contacts to it.
- Now you must have to Name your group and add contacts to it.
- Click the Save button.
Must read this article: How To Fix Size Mismatch Cydia Error In Installing Tweak
Well, Guys! Just after setting up a new contact group or also changing an existing one, you are ready to share it. For doing this, follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to organize the Contact Groups application from your Home screen. Whether you are not already in it from the previous steps.
- Choose the group of contact you like to share.
- Now you have to click on the grey Share icon, which will then open the Share sheet.
- Choose how you like to share the group of contacts. We will select to send it through email.
- Here you have to write your message and send the group.
Though the recipient will receive a message with the contact group attachment.
Also read this article: iMovie Crop Video On iPhone: Ways To Crop Video
Unluckily guys! the iOS does not support sending groups of contacts simply to people out of the box. Though just, using the Contact Groups application is also a quick and suitable workaround till Apple basically wakes up and also smells the roses. Well, Guys, I hope that you like the guide. If you guys face any trouble during applying the steps or any other queries so then you can ask us in the comments section below.