Way to Teach Siri your Family & Friends Relationships
Well, Guys the Apple’s virtual private assistant Siri is able to also do too for anyone who likes to ask for her support. She is able to able schedule appointments, and tell you who’s winning the game, & get you tickets to the late show, among other stuff.
However, one of the advantageous things that Siri is also able to do is remember your relationships. At a time when you have told Siri that who your wife is, you are able to ask her to send her a text. Exact this with your mom, dad, other family members, & friends. So guys we have a basic tutorial to support you to teach Siri who your family is.
Teach Siri who your friends & family members are
The straightforward way to teach Siri just about your family relationships is to tell her. You should Access Siri & say, “Call my mom.” then Siri will say to you that, “ What is your mother’s name?” Then you have to say the full name of the contact you are assigning the relationship to & after this the Siri will find the name & then it will say, “OK, do you like me to remember that [so-and-so] is your mother?” You should here make sure to save your Mom as a family member.
Next, when you guys like to call or send a message just to your mom, you have to then activate Siri & say, “Call my mom,” or “Send a message to my mom,”. Then the Siri will know who you are asking about.
Read this article: Tips and Tricks Quickly Zip & Unzip files & folders on Mac
Set friends & family in Siri’s memory
There is another way to go at it is to easily tell Siri “[so-and-so] is my [relationship]. For instance:
- You have to simply access Siri like you usually would.
- Then you have to tell Siri something like “Jeff Benjamin is my co-worker.”
- Then the Siri will ask you to make sure the relationship.
You are able to also do this with all of your friends & family members. Simply you guys are able to also add aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, children, neighbors, friends, Business partners, colleagues, boss, & whomever you would like to assign a relationship to.
Manually add family members & friends to Siri
However, there is another way in which you are also able to assign relationships is by adding them manually.
- First of all, you have to head to Contacts > Select your own name.
- Click the Edit tab in the upper right corner.
- Then you have to drop down to the section that is showing relationship names, like “Mother,” “Father,” “Brother,” etc.
- Click the blue “i” icon next to a related assignment.
- Finally, choose a name from your contacts.
You can also set-up the relationship label
- Here you have to first of all click the label portion of a relationship assignment.
- Then choose one of the listed labels. Whether you do not see the relationship that you like to use, now move to step 3.
- Click the Add Custom Label for creating your own relationship.
- Finally, you should enter a new label, like “neighbor,” or “cousin,” or even “best friend.”
That’s all now complete! Enjoy
Also, read this article: Check If a Phone Number is on WhatsApp: Guide
Well, Guys, I hope that you guys like this guide. If you have any queries or of you also have any issues regarding this article so then you can ask us in the comments section below.