Ways To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer _Guide
In this article, you will learn that how to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer. This is for those who are unaware of the Pangu. The Pangu launched a new jailbreak for iOS 9.2-9.3.3 over the weekend. So, the iOS developer from the jailbreak scene has made it possible to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 device. You can now directly jailbreak from your iOS device itself without the need for a computer. So, this is officially the Jailbreak Me-style. In this guide, we will show you that how to do it!
So, this also seems a semi-untethered jailbreak which means that you have to re-launch the jailbreak app on the device. Now, after every reboot, you have to order to make Cydia functional again. Although, this also works like any other jailbreak that let you customize your device to your liking with jailbreak tweaks and extensions.
Explain What is PanGu Jailbreaks?
The PanGu jailbreak is also a very free app that allows you to exploit iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3. You can also install the Cydia on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. So, this can easily enable or disable the jailbreak functionality. Now, the jailbreak in the iOS devices by running the click-to-jailbreak app. This can easily remove the jailbreak by rebooting the devices.
You have to use the Cydia app and tweaks it after a reboot. So, you also need to return the jailbreak app. This also supports the devices that include the iPhone 5s. Also, the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPod touch 6G, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro.
So, the software is also available in the English version. Then after the sideloading, it is on your device. Now, you need to click Start to begin the jailbreaking process. Now, please note that 32-bit devices that are just like the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, and iPhone 5c are not supported. Also, the jailbreak tool can be installed without a PC.
The PanGu tool also uses the certificates and the app will eventually become expired. This will also need to be re-run again. In this case, you can also install the ReProvision from Cydia Sources to sign the app automatically. Now, the app also recognizes the system and works only on supported Apple devices.
So, the PanGu jailbreak uses Cydia Substrate, then the powerful code modification platform behind Cydia. Also, the Substrate makes it very easy to modify the software. This is even without the source code. Now, from the Cydia package manager, you can also install tweaks, hacks, libraries, and apps from so-called repositories.
The Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer:
In this case, if you are eager to get jailbroken again. Then you can now do it right from your iOS device without the need to run any software on your computer. So, that especially useful if you don’t have Windows at your disposal. After that, you have to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on your device then follow these steps:
Also See: Way to View Animated GIF images on a Mac
1) First of all, you have to Update your iOS device to iOS 9.3.3. So, I highly recommend this step because iOS 9.3.3 has all the latest bug fixes and security improvements. Maybe it can still be jailbroken.
2) You can also Disable your passcode and then disable Find My iPhone on your device. This is for the greatest chance of jailbreak success.
3) Now, Launch the Safari on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Update 1: The developer tells us to use this link going forward.
An Update No 2: So, the Previous links are all broken. Now, you may also use this link from now on. The idea may be slightly different, but the process is identical.
4) Click on the Install button then just below the first image on the website.
5) Now, you will be prompt and then install the jailbreak on your device. Click on the Install button.
6) You have to wait several moments, and then Pangu/PP jailbreak app will be added to your home screen.
7) Now, open the Settings app and then navigate to the General. Then click on the Device Management.
8) Click on the profile that appears here, and then tap on the blue Trust button. So, that this will also appear on the downloaded certificate.
9) This is in the pop-up prompt, tap on the red Trust button. You have to go to your Home screen after you have successfully trusted the profile.
10) Now, you can also launch the Pangu/PP app and then allow push notifications. This is from the app by tapping on the OK button.
11) In the next step, you have to tap on the circle in the middle of the app. Then it should turn into the text.
12) You have to press the lock button on your device to put it to sleep. Now, you should soon see storage getting full notification. This is as well as a notification from the Pangu/PP app.
13) Now, Wait a little while longer, and then your device should respring. In this case, Cydia being added to your device and preparing its file system. If this boot-up and back up then you should see Cydia on your Home screen.
14) After that, Launch the Cydia, and all your repositories will sync. Then you can start downloading jailbreak tweaks.
So, You are all set! You now have a jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device. This is without even having to use a computer for any of it!
So, this is all about Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Without Computer.
In this case, the fact that the jailbreak was semi-untethered was a turn-off. This is for many people, but honestly, it is not that bad. You can now directly jailbreak from your iOS device itself without the need for a computer. So, this is officially the Jailbreak Me-style. In this guide, we will show you that how to do it! After that, how often do you really need to turn your device off completely anyways? So, that you can also jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 directly from the device itself. Then you just have to make the jailbreak that is much more convenient to perform. Also, we hope more people who have been waiting to jump on board.