Ways To Kick People Off Your Wi-Fi _Tutorial
Here are some of the tips that can help you to Kick People Off Your Wi-Fi. Most of the time, you have to share your Wi-Fi password. But most of the users can use your home/work Wi-Fi internet resulting in a slow internet and then the constant lag. You will learn why and how to kick people off your Wi-Fi network. So, here is a method that can describe for each of the OS and the device.
Also Read: Add Google Drive to File Explorer in Windows
- 1 Reason for Why Kick People Off Your Wi-Fi Network:
- 2 Some of the Problem With Changing Wi-Fi Password:
- 3 Ways To Kick People off Your Wi-Fi Network on Windows 10:
- 4 Kickoff on Mac Devices:
- 5 To Kick People Off Your Wi-fi On The Android Devices:
- 6 Ways to Kick People Off Your Wi-Fi on Router:
- 7 Ways to Kick People Off Your WiFi on Any Device:
- 8 By Start Using a Guest Network:
Reason for Why Kick People Off Your Wi-Fi Network:
- Having slow bandwidth and internet
- The hackers in control of your router, internet, network, and you
- Your friends may download illegal torrents
- Also, the bandwidth exceeding FUP limits resulting in plan upgrade
- You can also ask people to stop and it is not working and nobody listens to your requests
By using the above condition this is much more efficient and easier to just kick people off your Wi-Fi network. Instead of that, they can ask them to remove themselves.
Some of the Problem With Changing Wi-Fi Password:
Also, the most popular way to remove users from your Wi-Fi network. This is by changing the Wi-Fi password of your router. Then this will also disconnect all the other connected devices that can include it in your phone and laptop. In this case, if you don’t want to go through the pain of re-entering. In this case, the new password is on all connected devices again. So, here are different ways to boot people off your network.
Ways To Kick People off Your Wi-Fi Network on Windows 10:
If you are going to use a free app called NetCut. This is an older project that can work fine on Windows 10. Also, it has a user interface that is straight out of the 90s though. You can also download and then install the NetCut from its official website. This is also possible that you may ask in order to install another program called WinpCap. Within this process that you just have to follow the installation wizard. Then you are also good to go for it. You can also reboot your computer if asked.
Now the NetCut will also list all the devices that can currently connect to your Wi-Fi network with their Mac addresses in it. You have to select the Mac address if you want to block and then click on the Cut button. Also, it will disconnect the internet from the target device. You just have to click on the On button in order to allow reconnecting to your network.
- Provides free and easy to use
- This will work on all version of Windows
- By using the temporary solution the Wi-Fi moocher can also connect later
- This having a User interface that is dated and ugly
- Also, you have to know the Mac address of the moocher’s device
If you can start the NetCut app then it can spoof the Mac address of the router and makes the moocher’s device. You have to believe that it is the original router. This is the victim of the device that can start sending all the data packets to your device. So, that is running the NetCut. Rather than that of forwarding the data packets to the router. The NetCut will also drop the packets that can result in the internet disconnection.
Kickoff on Mac Devices:
Most of the users are not familiar with the JamWi-Fi. This is the Mac app that will also let you kick people off your Wi-Fi network. This is the obvious reason that it is not available in the App Store to download directly. You just have to download and then install it by using the link below. This will also depend on your security settings and you may not be able to launch the app. You have to fix that and then go to your System Preference. Now click on the Security and Privacy. Then you can allow the apps that you can download from them and then allow JamWiFi.
When the app opens then you have to click on the scan button at the bottom of it. If you want to scan all the Wi-Fi networks that are around you. You just have to select the network you want to block. This will also show you a list of Mac addresses on the Wi-Fi. By this, you can then select the one you want to block and click on the deauth button at the bottom of the screen. After this, the action will also disconnect the internet from the victim’s device and your computer too.
If you want to give the internet access back then click on the done button.
- Having free and easy to use
- This can also disable the internet of multiple devices or even on every device on the network.
- The temporary solution is the Wi-Fi moocher that can connect later
- You can also disconnect the internet from the host computer such as your computer.
Also, the JamWiFi that can work is different from how the NetCut application works. Rather than that of acting as a router, it can also send continuous de-authentication packets. In order to the victim’s computer. This is for every time the victim’s device wants you to connect to the network. Then the JamWiFi will also send a deauth packet to disconnect it.
To Kick People Off Your Wi-fi On The Android Devices:
In this case, if it comes to Android then there are many apps that can kill the internet of other devices on the network. Most of those apps can include but not limited to the Wi-Fi Kill, cSpolit, etc. Also, This can connect the developer of Netcut, and then this is what he told us:
The NetCut will work at Layer 2 of the OSI model. This will also allow users to test its WI-FI network. In order to find it by the brand test ARP protocol.
By most of the app, this is the one thing that is most common is that they can also require root access. In this case, if your Android phone is not rooted then you can simply not use any of these apps. Also, you can recommend the NetCut who also be developed the Windows version, and yes. This will also need to root access too. You can also download the app from the Play Store and then launch it. This will also give you root permission when asked for. You will also search for the device that you want to kick off your network. Then click on the red Wi-Fi symbol next to the device.
- Also, this can create a packet storm to kill the internet
- You can also control the internet speed
- Now you have to search for the devices by its name instead of Mac addresses
- Having a temporary solution with the Wi-Fi moocher that can also connect later
- You can also disconnect the internet of only one device at any given time
- Most of the features may go paid in the future
Just because of the unknown reason the NetCut Android app is no longer available on Google Play Store. Also, you can still download it from its official website. You will now suggest that you be cautious about the app.
Ways to Kick People Off Your Wi-Fi on Router:
You have to login into your router and then look for DHCP settings. Most of the routers have the option in order to disconnect devices directly from their mobile app. Although, if your router does not have this option. Then you will have to do it manually.
By using every router configuration this is very much dependent on the manufacturer. Now you have to kick people off your Wi-Fi network. This by disconnecting the offending device using the DHCP server or in order to bind IP and Mac addresses. Then you need to consult your router manual. Having the process that is usually easy to follow.
On the other hand, you can also call your ISP and then tell them that someone is using your Wi-Fi without your permission. Using the routers have a remote access feature where the ISP can also log into your router and then find out the Wi-Fi moocher. Also, this having the default remote access feature can disable it on most routers. Also, you can easily enable it with just a few clicks. In this way, you have to enable or disable remote access that is different on every router. Then you have to consult the manual.
Most of the users said that as good as the remote access feature is then it is also scary. You just have to imagine a person that is sitting 1000 miles away from you. Then you can log into your router any time he wants. By this, it is why we recommend Wi-Fi security features like changing your default Wi-Fi password. This will also disable remote access when not using it.
- This is the permanent solution that the Wi-Fi moocher can not connect later
- Also, it can work on every device
- You just have no need to install any app
- This is not everyone that has the access to the router
- Also, it is not quite beginner-friendly, especially if you have never configured a router
- But the other person can check if you have blocked him/her or not by logging into the router
Ways to Kick People Off Your WiFi on Any Device:
During this, there is no way to kick someone off your Wi-Fi network using the CMD. Now the following method can work in every situation. In this case, if you don’t have access to the computer. Then the rooted Android device or even when you kick someone off your Wi-Fi with iPhone. Also, you can still block the internet connection of any device on your network.
But the simple is that if you can find the IP address of the device on your network. Then that you want to block. Also, you have to assign this same IP address in order to your device by going to the static IP address settings. This is now the detailed article on how to assign a static IP address to your device.
So, this is what can happen here so you are using the same IP address as your neighbor. Then the router will get confused. Just because of this every router is different. Then there are three possibilities here and the router simply disconnects both the devices from the network. Now the router will also disconnect the old device from the network. Then you won’t be able to connect to the network.
This is the one thing that you have to keep in mind is that this method may not work every time. Most of the time, if the DHCP server can also be configured to assign automatic IP addresses. The reason is that this is the victim so that it can reinitiate the connection and then the DHCP server will also give him/her a new local IP address.
- This will also work from any computer or smartphone
- Having no app required
- This is having no option in order to block multiple devices on the network or control speed
- Also, it might not work in every situation, since this trick depends on your router
- Then you should know the IP address of the device you want to block
- Having a temporary solution, the Wi-Fi moocher can reconnect later
If the two devices that are on the same network have the same IP address. Then the router can get confused and then blocks the internet on the old device or both devices on the network.
By Start Using a Guest Network:
In this case, if you are planning to share your Wi-Fi but don’t want users to access your main network. Then you can create a separate guest Wi-Fi network. By this, you can also say if you are the main Wi-Fi that is called Batman. Now you can create a guest network with the name Robin and then ask your guest to join that instead.
By most of the routers can have an option to create a guest network. But the simple is that you have to log into your router settings and look for the guest network feature. By this, some of the routers are like the DD-WRT. Also, this is available in the Wireless option by the some of it’s found under access control lists. Then you can always Google it with your router model number.
Also Read: Windows 10 Won’t Shut Down _Ways To Fix it!
- A permanent solution of the Wi-Fi moocher that can also not reconnect later
- You can also change the guest network password without changing the primary network password.
- Now the guest network doesn’t have the access to file sharing on your computer.
Related articles: How do I Disable Infinite Scroll for Certain Website (Chrome)
In this there you have it. So, here are some of the ways to disconnect other users from your Wi-Fi Network. Then this is the best way is to use dedicated apps such as Netcut for Windows and Android or JamWi-Fi for Mac. In this case, if you have any questions then let me know in the comments or tweet us. You just have to make sure that you don’t use it to prank your friends. The reason is that you never know if they are working on an important project. Then you just have to carry out the banking transaction.
Hope you like it!