Ways To Post Facebook To Twitter Automatically _Tutorial
To Post Facebook to Twitter can be an important part of our daily business. This is also very useful in our and personal lives. Also, having this in order to manage two different social media accounts. This is just by posting the same information that is on both and then it can become quite tiresome and also time-consuming. This is the away in order to save time and then you can increase the productivity with these two sites. Also, it can allow your Facebook posts to automatically post on your Twitter account. So, this can also make your social media life much easier to manage.
In this case, if you are promoting posts that are on your blog to fans of your Facebook page. This is that it can be annoying in order to have to open Twitter. It is just that you have to post the same content again. So, that here is how you can send your Facebook posts automatically to Twitter and then save time in the process.
Then we have covered the other services and also the apps that will get the same posts around on social networks. It is just like Google+, Facebook, and Twitter. Then this method is also having built into Facebook and then all you need is to do is enable it.
How To Verifying App Settings to Post Facebook To Twitter?
This is before that when you can link your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Then your app platform is on Facebook which must be turned on. In order to verify that the platform is also turned on:
- You have to Log in to your Facebook account.
- This also has the upper-right corner of the Facebook page. You can also click the gear icon.
- After that, you can select the Account Settings that is from the menu. In this step, the General Account Settings page appears.
- This is on the left side of the page and then click on the Apps. This has the App Settings page that will appear.
- By using the Apps if you can use the section you have to be sure that the platform is set to On. In this case, if the platform is set to off then click on the Edit. Now you have to click on the Turn On Platform.
How To Verify Privacy Settings To Post Facebook To Twitter?
This is for a Facebook post so that you can also be automatically posted to your Twitter feed. So, that the privacy setting for that post must be set to Public. In order to set your default privacy setting and then this is for all future posts. Then this is for the Public using the audience selector tool:
- So, that this has the under Privacy Settings and then click on the Privacy. Now, the Privacy Settings and then the Tools page appears.
- This can also see my stuff? section and then you can select Edit that is next to Who can see your future posts? So, the audience selector tool will also appear as a dropdown menu.
- Now, this is from the menu, and then select the Public.
Then you can also use the audience selector tool in order to set the privacy setting. So, this is an individual post just by using the audience selector tool:
- You have to Enter the update that is in your status and also the update window.
- This is from the dropdown menu and then select Public.
- Now, click on the Post.
In this case, if the audience selector tool remembers the privacy setting. So, that you can also use this for your previous post. In order to use the same setting that is the next time, you share something. Now, if your last post was a status update that you can also set in order to get the Public. This is your next post so that it will also be set in order to get the Public unless you change the setting before your post it.
How to Linking Your Accounts?
When you have verified your app and also the privacy settings. Then you can also link your Facebook profile and also this has any of the Facebook pages. So, that you can have this in order to get your Twitter account. You have to link your accounts:
- This is in your browser address bar, go to the Link My Profile to Twitter page appears.
- In order to link your Facebook profile to Twitter, you have to click on the Link My Profile to Twitter.
- You can then link any of the Facebook pages so that you have to Twitter. Then click on the link to the Twitter that is next to each page you want to link. So, that the Authorize Facebook is to use your account?.
- You have to enter your Twitter e-mail or also the username and then password that is in the appropriate fields.
- Then click on the Authorize app. So, the App authorization may also take a few moments. When the authorization is complete then a page also appears displaying a list of the types of posts that can automatically be posted to your Twitter feed.
- In order to Deselect the check box that is next to any types of posts. So, that you DO NOT want in order to be automatically posted to Twitter.
- Then click on the Save Changes. So, the changes that can also take and then effect immediately.
Steps To Facebook Posts to Twitter
It will not limit to the Facebook pages. Then you can also link your personal Facebook page to your Twitter account. All of the things that you have to make sure that you are log in to your Twitter account for this to work.
This is by Start just by going to this link and then you will also arrive at the following page. In this case, if you want this in order to link your personal account to Twitter. Then click on the green “Link my Profile to Twitter” button. You can also choose the “Link a Page to Twitter” option.
Now, you will also get a list that can include in your profile and then the pages that you are currently managing. You have to click on the link to the Twitter button that is next to each one you want to link up. Now, and then click on the Authorize the app.
So, that you will then it will return to Facebook and then the page will also notify you. Then your page also successfully links with it.
This has one more thing that you will need in order to be done now. You have to scroll down until you will find the page that you linked. Then you can select all of the updates that you want in order to post to Twitter. This is for the instance that maybe you will also want in order to post status updates and photos, but not events.
So, That it is all there is to it! This is any time you post on Facebook and then the content that you have chosen will automatically in order to on Twitter too.
This is the away in order to save time and then you can increase the productivity with these two sites. Also, it can allow your Facebook posts to automatically post on your Twitter account. So, this can also make your social media life much easier to manage. In this case, if you are promoting posts that are on your blog to fans of your Facebook page. This is that it can be annoying in order to have to open Twitter. It is just that you have to post the same content again.
Related Article: Ways to Take a Screenshot in Windows 8 (Keyboard Shortcut)
Hope this guide will help you to understand this article! If You still have any questions let us know in the comment sections!