Ways To Reinstall Windows 10 Without Disc _ Steps
Here are some of the guidelines that will help you to reinstall windows 10 without a disc. So, there is an advanced recovery environment. Then in Windows 10, it is also used in order to diagnose and then fix the issues with your Windows installation. After that, this can also include performing a clean Windows 10 install, too. Now, there are some of the different methods for loading and then the recovery environment. So, these methods will also work even that if you don’t have the original Windows 10 installation media. Then you will use this for your first installation. Using these steps then you can use the recovery partition that is built-in to Windows 10. In order to reinstall the operating system.
- 1 How To Perform a Clean Reinstall Windows 10 Without Disc and Advanced Recovery Option:
- 1.1 Step 1: To Load the Recovery Environment When You Start Your Computer
- 1.2 Step 2: To Load the Recovery Environment at the Sign-In Screen to Reinstall Windows 10 Without Disc
- 1.3 Step 3: To Load the Recovery Environment from the Desktop and Reinstall Windows 10 Without Disc
How To Perform a Clean Reinstall Windows 10 Without Disc and Advanced Recovery Option:
So, that by using the advanced recovery then the environment is also used in order to resolve problems It is also possible that you can then prevent your Windows 10 installation from starting. Then there are some of the different several ways so that you can boot into it.
Step 1: To Load the Recovery Environment When You Start Your Computer
Now, this has the most common method then the reason is that it can be used. If you can not boot to Windows 10 and then sign in screen or desktop.
You have to press the power button in order to start your computer. So, that it can immediately use when you use the Windows 10 splash screen that can appear. Also, the power off button of the system. Then you can repeat this process two more times. Also, it can upon the third try. Then the Windows will also load into the recovery environment.
- First of all, you have to click on the Advanced options.
- Then you have to click on the Troubleshoot.
- Now tap on the Reset this PC option that is available on the screen.
- Then tao on the Fully clean the drive.
- After that, click on the Reset.
- Now, you can then rest of the process is just like performing a new install of Windows 10.
Step 2: To Load the Recovery Environment at the Sign-In Screen to Reinstall Windows 10 Without Disc
In case, if your Windows 10 also install then it is also able in order to make it to the sign-in screen. Then if you cannot load the desktop then you can still boot into the recovery environment.
- You have to hold down the shift key on your keyboard during that you have to click on the Power button that is available on the screen.
- Now you have to keep and then hold down the shift key during clicking Restart.
- Then you have to keep hold of the shift key. So, that it can until the Advanced Recovery Options in the menu that can loads.
- Tap on the Troubleshoot option.
- After that click on the Reset this PC.
- You just have to choose in order to Keep my files or then you can perform a clean it. In order to install and then Remove everything.
- By using Windows 10 will then reboot into a second phase.
- Now, on the Reset then this PC screen will also choose it. No matter that this is not that if you want in order to fully clean your drive.
- In case, if you can plan it in order to keep the device that is though that. You just have to remove my files so that it should be sufficient. Now, if you are selling or donating your Windows 10 PC so that it can experience the issues that are loading Windows 10. The reason is that this is a corrupt user profile and then it can Fully clean the drive so that it may be the best option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
Step 3: To Load the Recovery Environment from the Desktop and Reinstall Windows 10 Without Disc
In case, if you are able in order to boot to your Windows desktop. Then you can also boot into the recovery environment in order to perform a clean install.
You just have to open the Start button. Then click on the Settings and then click on the Update & security. After that tap on the Recovery option than that is Under the Advanced startup and then click on Restart now.
So, Windows will also reboot into the recovery environment. You just have to click on the Troubleshoot. Then click on the Reset this PC and then you can repeat the above same steps.
So, there are the three best methods for starting a clean installation of Windows 10 from a computer. That is with Windows 10 installed already. Now, these options can come in handy, and then if you do not happen. So, in order to have any physical reinstall media such as a USB or DVD. Then you just have to remember that you can also create a recovery drive in advance. From this, it can also be helpful if your system can also reserve a drive that is damaged. Then this is your computer and then it can’t even boot into the recovery environment.
Hope this guide will help you to resolve your issue! If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below! Thank you For Reading This Article!