Ways To Remove Data Limit Reached Notification
In this article, you will learn that how to remove the Data Limit Reached Notification. Most of the users complain that this is annoying. By using my Android smartphone that is running Marshmallow. Then I can exceed the mobile data limit which I can set a few weeks ago. Then there is now so that it can persistent notification on my home screen. That is saying that the Data Usage Warning. In this case, if I tap on this notification then it can open my data usage setting page. Also, if I cannot find an option to remove it. Some of the things I have done so far. This notification is in android as well as ios.
- You can also Swipe the notification that is left or right like we do to remove other notifications. Then it does not work here
- We also tried to increase my data limit threshold. This also could not find that option
- By killing that process and restarting Android this does not help either. Overall this is the cellular data limit exceeded notification that is very irritating.
You have to help me in order to remove this mobile data limit exceeded notification. Then you do not want to reset my phone.
The Solution: To Fix Cellular Data Limit reached Notification
This is good news that if you don’t have to reset your phone. Then you can fix this in 5 seconds.
Also, the reason is that if you don’t see any option in order to remove this is. The reason is that your mobile data needs to be turned ON. This is the only then you’ll see that option in order to change your mobile data threshold. You have to follow the below steps.
- To turn on your mobile data.
- Then go to your settings app. in order to do this pull down the notification bar. Now tap on the Settings option
- When you are on the settings page then look for the Data Usage option. That is under Wireless & Networks. Normally it is the fourth option from the top.
- Then you can Disable all the Set cellular data limit options. Now you can swipe the notification to the left. Then this will time it’ll go away.
- In the end, you can finally turn off the mobile data. Then you don’t want to get this notification.
Related Articles: The “Ethernet Does Not Have a Valid IP Configuration” Error
By using my Android smartphone that is running Marshmallow. Then I can exceed the mobile data limit which I can set a few weeks ago. Then there is now so that it can persistent notification on my home screen. That is saying that the Data Usage Warning.