Ways To Restart iPhone 6 Without Home/Power Button
Here are the Guidelines about how to restart iPhone 6 without using the home button. In this case, if you are unfortunate enough. In order to have a busted Home button or also a non-functioning power button. Then it can also become difficult to reboot your iPhone or iPad in a pinch. It can also consider in the reboots that this is the most common way. You can also troubleshoot the software problems. Now, you should always have away in order to reboot your device.
Also, in this piece, we will also discuss a few ways in order to that if you can reboot your iOS device. That is without using the Home or power buttons. Apart from this, you will also utilize nothing more than the touch screen.
- 1 How To Reboot/ restart iPhone 6 without using home buttons?
- 2 Ways To Restart a jailbroken without using any buttons?
So, that there are a few effective ways in order to reboot your non-jailbroken iPhone. This is without using any buttons in order to do so. Now, we will also discuss all of them below:
Method one to restart iPhone 6: The assistive touch
So, that it can probably have the most convenient way to reboot your stock iPhone. That is without using any buttons is with Assistive Touch. Now, this is one of the only fast and also convenient ways of doing this so without any side effects.
In order To reboot your device with Assistive Touch you have to follow these steps:
1) First of all, you have to Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) You can also navigate to the Accessibility → Touch → Assistive Touch.
3) After that, you have to Toggle this on Assistive Touch if it is not already enabled.
Remember that you should now see a transparent dark box on your screen with a light circle in its center.
4) Click on the Assistive Touch box that will also appear on your screen in the last step.
5) Then click on the Device button.
6) After that, Tap and hold on the Lock Screen button until you see it. Then slide to power off slider.
7) Now, Slide the knob in the slide to power off the slider. In order to get to the right to turn off your device.
8) Then the device shuts down completely then it can simply connect your Lightning cable. Then that is into it and then it will also power the back on again.
So, that this is also throughout these steps then you did not have to press a single hardware button. Then now you also have just cycled that is through a full reboot process.
Method two to restart iPhone 6: Reset your network settings
This is by using such pretty much that also has any of the major reset settings. So, that this is from that by using your iPhone or iPad. Then it will also reboot the device that is after it gets done doing its job. So, from this, you are also going that is for a reboot here that can rather get and than erasing everything. You can also reset your network settings that will also have the least-destructive effect on your device as a whole.
Now, This method will also erase store the Wi-Fi passwords. So, that you will also need in order to re-pair Bluetooth devices. In the end, if your device will also reboot if it is also finished. You can also use this method just by following these steps:
1) First of all, you have to Launch the Settings app that is on your iPhone or iPad.
2) You can also Navigate to the General option. Then click on the Reset option.
3) Then you will have to Tap on the blue Reset Network Settings button.
4) You will have to Enter your passcode if it can prompt. So, that it can then tap into the blue Done button.
5) Then click on the red Reset Network Settings button.
So, that this is in your iPhone network settings that will also now be restored to the factory settings. Then this also has immediately after that your device will also reboot. By This, it also has the original goal we had here.
A Method three: To drain the battery
In this case, if you also have time in order to waste it. Then you can also just have to let your iOS device’s battery run out. Now, this will also shut the device down. So, that it can then get if you will also plug it into a power source again using Lightning. Then it will also reboot itself automatically.
Now, this is not particularly the quickest way in order to go about things. If you can also help in order to kill your battery faster. Just by going into a low signal area in order to disable the LTE. You can also run this in a power-hungry app like Pokémon GO in augmented reality mode. So, that it can also turn into the display brightness all the way up.
In this case, if the method can also require patience. So, that this is also very effective without having to change any settings on your device. Now, this is also a kind of a double-whammy too. The reason is that if you will also have to wait that is for your device to re-charge after it boots back up.
In this case, if you are jailbroken. So, that it can then if you have a bit of an edge. This is not only that can you reboot your device. Then this is without using any buttons if you don’t have to waste time that is with your battery. So, that you can really don’t even have in order to change any of the settings that are on your device itself.
Having the Jailbroken iPhones can also take advantage of a popular jailbreak tweak called Activator. In order to set up a reboot action to any Activator gesture they choose.
In order to do that you have to follow these steps:
1) First of all, you have to Download and install Activator from Cydia’s BigBoss repository if you have not already.
2) You will have to Launch the Activator app that is from the Home screen.
3) Click on the Anywhere cell.
4) In order to choose an Activator gesture then you also want to order to use it. Then you can also reboot your device and then tap on it. Remember that We are also using the Double Tap Status Bar gesture. Then you can also choose that whichever one suits that is on your own taste.
5) Then, In the next view you can also scroll down that is until. If you can also find the Reboot option. Then Tap on it to select it. Remember that, Now the Activator gesture you selected should be assigned to the Reboot command.
6) So, that you can now just invoke the Activator gesture you assigned. Then this is in your device that should reboot automatically. From this, we can also choose the Double Tap Status Bar gesture. Then we will also do just that and our device will also reboot thanks to Activator.
Then you just have to be patient and then your device will also start back up in no time. In this case, if you are also using a semi-untethered jailbreak. Then don’t forget to boot semi-untethered!
So, Which should you use?
In this step Personally I think that this is by using the Assistive Touch is the best option. So, that this is for those with can also stock iPhones, and using the Activator is the best option for jailbroken iPhones. So, Each of the fastest and also the easiest ways is to perform the action. That is without any button usage and then while avoiding any unwanted consequences.
Related Articles: WPS Converter: Ways To Convert Microsoft WPS Files to Word
Then it can also become difficult to reboot your iPhone or iPad in a pinch. It can also consider in the reboots that this is the most common way. You can also troubleshoot the software problems. Now, you should always have away in order to reboot your device. Also, in this piece, we will also discuss a few ways in order to that if you can reboot your iOS device. That is without using the Home or power buttons.
Hope this guide will help you to restart the iPhone 6! If You have any questions then let us know in the comment section!