Ways To Save A Word Doc As A JPEG File _ Tutorial
Most of the users have no idea that Save A Word Doc As A JPEG file. You can also open a Word document so that it is easy. In case, if you have Microsoft Word installed on your device. Then you don’t have that if you want to convert your Word document into other formats. Now, the process can be tricky. In order to get around this problem and you can also convert your Word documents to JPEG images.
So, this is not only will this that can allow your Word content to be accessible to anyone. The reason is that it will also allow you to edit it for use elsewhere. Now, you will also need to use a few workarounds in order to save a Word document as a JPEG image file then here are the steps that how you can save the JPEG file.
How To Save A Word Doc As A JPEG Image File?
So, there is no built-in option in order to save a Word document as an image file. In order to save it as a JPEG then you will also need to use a screenshotting tool. So, that will also allow you to take a copy of a single Word page and then save it as an image.
Using a good third-party option is a Snagit then the reason is that if you are using Windows 10. Now, this is easier in order to use the built-in and then the Snip & Sketch tool. This can also do the replacement for the older Windows Snipping Tool. So, that this will also allow you to take a screenshot of your document page. During that, it can ignore the rest of your screen.
Snip & Sketch:
You can also use the Snip & Sketch and then press the Windows Start menu button. Now you can also find and then click on the Snip & Sketch entry. So, that also lists that is under the S category.
In order to begin that, this can also take a screenshot of your Word document page. You just have to make sure that your page is visible only on your screen. Then you can also return in order to the Snip & Sketch tool. After that, you can press the New button in order to begin it by taking your screenshot.
In case, if you can need a delay before the screenshot process begins. Then press the downwards arrow button that is next to the New button and then select one of the entries instead.
- Now, this will also bring up the screenshot that can also snipe in the overlay menu. Also, if you would prefer then you can also press the Windows key + Shift + S keys. In order to go straight to this menu that is without the opening to the Snip & Sketch app first.
- You can then take a screenshot of your single Word page and then you will also need to select the area of your screen containing it. Now, you can also Hold down to the left mouse button in order to begin selecting. After that, you can also drag the cursor to select the area.
- Then you can release the mouse button if you have select it in your area. Now, this can also Snip & Sketch tool that will also display the screenshot afterward. Also, you can then edit the image in Snip & Sketch that can directly use the tools that can show in the menu bar although these are fairly basic.
- You can also save the image and then press the Save as a button that is in the top-left or then press Ctrl + S on your keyboard.
- After that, in the Save, As dialog box then select the JPG on another image format from the Save as a drop-down menu. This is the default and then the Snip & Sketch will also save in the PNG format.
- Then you can also give your image a name in the File name box. Now you can also press Save to save your image.
- When it is saved then you can then edit the image further or you can also export it into another program like PowerPoint.
How You Can Convert and Save A Word Doc As A JPEG
So, that it will also take time in order to save an entire Word document as JPEG image files by using the steps above. So, there is an easier method. Then you can also save your entire Word document as a PDF first and then convert from that format to JPEG.
Now the Word can also allow you to save as a PDF directly. In order to do this, you have to open your Word document. Then press the File and tap on the Save As and then select the PDF from the Save as type drop-down menu. Now, you can also press Save to finish.
When you save it then you can also convert your PDF to the JPG by using the Foxit PhantomPDF which comes with a 14-day trial.
On the other hand, you can also use Adobe Acrobat Reader. Then this is because you can also require a paid Adobe subscription to convert files. Also, you could also use an online service then this is not something that we would recommend for sensitive files.
- You have to open your converted Word-to-PDF file by using the PhantomPDF once it’s installed. By this, you can also click the Convert then click on the To Image. Tap on the JPEG or another image format like PNG.
- Now, the Save as dialog box and then you can confirm the pages. If you want to convert by pressing the Settings and then press the OK. You just have to Save it once you are done in order to begin the conversion process.
- Then the PhantomPDF so will also convert the entire PDF document into the individual images for each page at this point. So, that in each image this will be numbered sequentially. Then this can also start with the file name given in the Save as dialog box.
- After that, you can then edit, manipulate, and then reuse the images once the process is complete.
To Recycle the Word Document Content
Then you don’t need to save a Word document as a JPEG. The reason is that it can also do this so that it can also allow you to easily recycle your content. Then you could also paste your images into a PowerPoint presentation for the instance.
Now you can also save the JPEG images that can be cropped, modified, and edited in ways that a typical Word document simply can’t. Then Photoshop is a good option this is that if you don’t have photo editing software install on your device. After that, you can even edit the images using Word in a new document.
So, this is all about to save a word doc as a jpeg file.
Related Article: GPU Usage Windows 10: Ways To Monitor GPU Performance
Then you don’t have that if you want to convert your Word document into other formats. Now, the process can be tricky. In order to get around this problem and you can also convert your Word documents to JPEG images. So, this is not only will this that can allow your Word content to be accessible to anyone. The reason is that it will also allow you to edit it for use elsewhere.
Hope This article will help you to resolve this issue!