Ways To Share/Export iMovie Projects On Mac And iOS
In this article, you will learn how to share and Export iMovie On Mac and iOS. In case, if you complete your movie magic in iMovie. Also, if you want to share your creation then the app makes it easy. Now, you have a few different options to export a movie directly. So, you can save it as a file to do with what you wish.
So, you can also share or export your iMovie project from a couple of convenient spots.
- This is on the main Projects screen, then click on the More button. You have to put your cursor over Share Project and then pick your preferred option.
- Now, on your Project editing screen, you have to click on the Share button. This is on the top right of the window and then select an option. On the other hand, if you can click File > Share from the menu bar. Then pick your option there.
Now, You will see several handy ways for sharing or exporting your movie project. It includes Email, YouTube, Prepare for Facebook, Vimeo, Image, and File. Then You will only see the Image option if you share from the project editing screen.
It depends on which one you pick, you’ll have some flexibility with how to prepare your movie. Now, you can change the title, description, and tags by clicking on those fields. You will have to enter this what you like. Then you also have the following options for each export type.
- An Email and Prepare for Facebook: To Select the resolution.
- YouTube: To Select the resolution, category for your video, and privacy option.
- Vimeo: You can select the resolution and pick a visibility option.
- File: To Select the format, resolution, quality, and compression option.
When you make your selections, then click on the Next and follow the subsequent prompts for that export type. So, this will include things like logging into YouTube or selecting a file location.
Using iPhone and iPad, if you have some extra options for sharing or exporting your movie project. Then Choose your project on the main screen and then on the next screen. You have to tap the Share button at the bottom.
Then You will see your device sharing options which will include AirDrop, YouTube, Messages, Mail. So, others you have set as your defaults. Now, You can also save your movie project as a file and send or share it later.
In this case, if you pick a route like YouTube then you’ll have some options. This is just like on Mac that you can configure such as the resolution and privacy. You just have to make your choice and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Also, if you want to share your creation then the app makes it easy. Now, you have a few different options to export a movie directly. So, you can save it as a file to do with what you wish. If your movie is ready for the world to see, then you have many ways to export it or share it in iMovie on both Mac and iOS.
This is by sharing option are you going to use? Then Do you create videos that you post on YouTube or do you keep things private and email videos to friends or family?