Ways To Turn Off Or Change Windows 10 Notification Sound
Most of the users irritated by the notification sounds of the device but you can now turn it off on windows 10 notification sound. So, that it can then apply to Windows 10 it also has a feature. Then it can also provide you a notification that is for different apps that can call as the Toast Notifications. In this case, if the notifications that can also slide out that is in the lower-right corner of the screen. Then this is above on to the taskbar and then they are also accompanied by a chime. Most of the time, if you don’t want this in order to be startled by that noise. Then this case either use this at home or the office.
After reading this article, we will also show how to control how long they can display on the screen. By which the apps that you get in the notifications from and then how to turn them off completely.
In this case, if you will like the Windows 10 app notifications but not the sound. Then here is how you can change it or how to turn it off completely.
How To Change Windows 10 Notification Sound?
- So, at this time this is for writing then you will have to need this in order to open the classic Control Panel. In order to adjust the sounds. You have to do that and then right-click on the Start button and then hit the Windows Key + X.
- In order to bring up the hidden power user menu and then select the Control Panel.
- Now, this is in the Control Panel and then you have to scroll down and then tap on it or click on the Sounds.
- So, that the Sound dialog you have to scroll down to the Notification that is in the Program Event section.
- Then you can now use this and it can also select a new sound that is from the Sounds menu. You can also scroll this all the way to the top and then select this in order to turn the sounds off. In this case, if you also want this in order to get the sample a new sound. You have to select it that is from the list and then click on the Test button.
This is also worth noting that the app notifications are not new. So, Microsoft also includes them in Windows 8.
So, I have my primary workstation that can connect to my home audio system. If I am watching a YouTube video or a podcast then there is nothing that is more annoying. So, that it can than hearing that the loud alert sound. Also, it can then unfortunate that you have this in order to dig deep into the Windows settings in order to turn them off.
Most of the time, I like to be alerted in order to get notifications while away from my PC. This would also be nice if we could also toggle the sound on or off with a click. This is if you want this in order to see that. You have to make sure that in order to let Microsoft know by using the Windows Feedback app. Then we will also see that ability in future builds of the OS.
The other method would be as follows:
- First of all, you have to press the Windows key + r that is together from your keyboard in order to open the run button.
- You have to write the control mmsys. Cpl sounds that are in it and then click on the OK.
- Now, you have to Choose the Sounds tab.
- Then that is under in the Sound scheme you have to Select the None from the drop-down and then click on OK.
- This is for those users who don’t want to turn all sounds off, or all notification sounds off for that matter. So, that it can then can easily change the individual Sound settings and then this is as well.
- You just have to choose the settings in which you can also want this. In order to turn it off or then you can change the sound that is from the program events list.
- After that, you can then choose the sounds that are as desired from the list as shown. Then this is for muting notification and you just have to choose the no sound from the dropdown.
- Then Finally click on Apply.
How To Disable The Individual Apps notifications from System Apps?
In the System settings, this may also be accessible in a different way. This is to the other users of Windows 10. Now, this is for some users you can also Set this and this will also lead to a System menu that is under this.
- You have to go to Settings. Then click on the System and then choose the Notification & Actions option.
- Now, you have to scroll down and then you can also find the list of apps. So, the user can also choose particular apps. This is for which the system will also be allowed. In order to show this or not show notifications as well, you have to right click that is under the Get Notifications from these senders.
- Now, you have to toggle off then the particular app in order to turn off the notification that is from that app only.
How To Disable Windows 10 Notification Sound using the Settings app
By using the notification sounds that are the newest addition is that in order to the fleet of Windows sounds. This is that by the looks of it and then the most hated ones. Luckily, there is an easy and then efficient way in order to disable sound for notifications. Now, by using the Settings app. Then you can also deactivate the sounds that are for all apps or you can also target specific notifications. Now, you don’t want this in order to hear ever again.
You can also use the procedure of doing so and then it is very simple yet efficient. Now, we also have tested it successfully and then it works flawlessly. So, that here is what you need to do:
- You just have to press Windows key + R in order to open up a Run dialog box. After that, you have to type the ms-settings: notifications that are inside the text box and then press the Enter. In order to open the Notifications & actions tab that is of the Settings app.
- When you are inside the Notifications & actions tab. Then you have to scroll down in order to Get the Notifications from these senders.
- You have to click on an app that you also want in order to disable sound notifications. This is for that and then you can also disable this in the toggle associated with Play a sound. If this has a notification arrives from the AutoPlay menu.
- In this case, you also have multiple apps that are with annoying sound notifications. In order to return to the Notifications & actions tab and repeat this. This is with a different app. You have to do this systematically until you can also disable the sound notification. Also, this is for every app that has the potential of bothering you.
- You can also restart your computer and then you can enjoy the peace and quiet.
Related Articles: Bing Images: How To Set Your Windows 10 Lock Screen
So, this is all about How To Turn off the Windows 10 notification sound.
In this case, if the notifications that can also slide out that is in the lower-right corner of the screen. Then this is above on to the taskbar and then they are also accompanied by a chime. Most of the time, if you don’t want this in order to be startled by that noise. Then this case either use this at home or the office. By which the apps that you get in the notifications from and then how to turn them off completely.
Hope this guide will help you to resolve this issue! If you have any kind of query let us know in the comment section! Thank You For Reading this!