Working Of Google Maps So Slow _ How To Fix It?
Most of the time the working of Google Maps So Slow. So, did you ever found yourself driving that is along letting Google Maps? So, that it can navigate for you then but all it does is keep twirling in circles or taking forever to update? In this case, if you are wondering that is why Google Maps is so slow. You just have to tell me where to go and you don’t give up on it just yet.
You just have to make sure that there are plenty of Google Maps alternatives. So, they are also rare as they have an accurate or filled. By using this it is with as many features as Google Maps offers.
Apart from this, they can also work through some of the solutions. So, this is below to see if it resolves the slowness issues that you are experiencing or not. But these solutions can include the steps for that is either mobile or your browser. That can depend on where you are experiencing these issues.
- 1 If Google Maps so Slow on Mobile Devices:
- 2 The Google Maps So Slow on Browser:
If Google Maps so Slow on Mobile Devices:
In this case, if Google Maps is slow on your mobile device. Then there are a number of things that can cause it. Now you could also be running an outdated version. By which you can also cause issues but the reason is that the Google servers can optimize to work. Ths can also work with the latest version of the app. It is also possible that they have an overloaded Google Maps data cache. The reason is that in which the app can also take longer in order to determine if it needs to search for new data.
Now the last issue could be that the latest app. This just does not work well on your device most probably this is an older one. Now you can also roll back in order to the installed version of Google Maps that can help.
To update the Google Maps App:
So, this is the easiest thing you can try first. You have to make sure that you have the latest version of Google Maps. Now you can also launch the Google Store app on your phone and then search for Google Maps.
You can also select the Maps app. In this case, if you are not running the latest version. Then you will also see the Update button that is available on the left. In order to update the app then you just have to tap on the Update button. Then you can wait for the Google Store app in order to download and then install the latest version.
You just have to relaunch the Google Maps app on your phone and then test it. In this case, if the problem with the Google Maps that can run as slow that has resolved. Now you are also done using the troubleshooting!
To Clear Data if Google Maps So Slow:
So, this is the next step in order to clear all of the stored data in your Google Maps app. You will have to reset the app back in order to the state when you first installed it. Also, it can usually help the slowness issue considerably.
In order to do this, you have to open your phone’s Settings menu. Then you can tap on the Apps or Application manager. This will also depend on your device.
Also, you can Scroll down the Maps app and then tap it. By using the App info screen you can also tap on the Storage that is from the list of options that is under the Usage.
This one is available at the bottom of the screen. Then you have to tap on the Clear data that is available on the bottom left side of the display. You will also clear all stored data and it can include in the settings and then store the locations. After that, you will need to tap on it when you approve that. So, that you can actually want to delete all of the app data.
When it is clear and then relaunch the Google Maps app and then you can see that if the slowness issue is resolved.
Also Read: Tips to Use the Angry IP Scanner-Beginners
To Try Rolling Back Versions:
- In this case, if you can upgrade Google Maps to the latest version. Then this is for the clearance of the data cache that didn’t work. So, there is a last resort you can try. After that, you can try rolling back the Google Maps updates. You can also undo all of the recent apps that can update Google that may have installed on your app.
- You can then resolve issues if this case if you are using an older device. So, that it does not work well with the older OS versions. Also, you can roll back the app that can at least get things working again so that until you can upgrade your phone.
- In order to do this, you just have to open your phone’s Settings menu. Then tap on the Apps in order to find the Maps app and then tap on it.
- By using the App info screen you can also tap on the three dots at the upper right corner of the screen. You can then select the Uninstall updates from the dropdown menu.
- We hope that this last option has resolved your issue with the Google Maps running slow on your mobile device.
- So, you have to remember that all of the options that are above will also work on an iPhone. Then the menu selections may be slightly different.
The Google Maps So Slow on Browser:
In this case, if you are trying to find the Google Maps that is running slow on your desktop browser. So, that it could be a whole other range of problems. Although the underlying causes can also often similar. Now the Google Maps is frequently updated and then they can often those updates that can require the latest browser. Also, Microsoft security updates. So, the other times that it could be an outdated DirectX driver.
So, here are a few things that you can try if the slow Google Maps issue is happening on your desktop browser.
To Restart Your Computer:
This will also go without saying that it can restart your computer. You can usually fix 99% of problems like this. The is just because that it can clear out your browser cache. Now your PC cache and the temporary files. In this case, if your computer has been running for some time. Then it is worth doing a restart in order to see if it can resolve the issue with Google Maps that can run slowly in your browser.
So, you Don’t just have to do a restart. The actual reason is that you can also shut your computer completely down. Now you can wait about 30 seconds that is before turning it back on. Now this will also ensure that the network connections are also time out. By which you can also restart your computer that everything will be connecting and then launching from a fresh start. In case, if the problem is not resolved, then move on to the next step.
To Run Windows Updates and Browser Updates:
This is very common for Windows Updates or browser updates. In order to get outdated while Google pushes new updates to its Google Maps website. You just have to make sure that it is not an issue in your case then you can go through the steps. Then you can get the latest Windows Updates and then update your browser as well.
To install Windows Updates:
- You just have to select the Start menu and then type the Windows Updates. Now you can select the Check for updates.
- In this case, if you don’t have the latest updates. Then you will see Updates available as a status. Then you can select the Download or Download and install then this will install the latest updates.
- When the Windows updates are fully installed. Then you can restart your computer again in order to make sure that the updates have fully installed.
In the latest browser updates:
- The Chrome: You have to select the three dots that are available to the right of your profile image. Then you can select the Help and then select the About Chrome. Now the chrome will automatically reach out to Google Servers in order to check it. Then this is that if you have the latest version of Chrome. After that, you don’t do it. This will also download and then install the latest Chrome updates.
- Using Firefox: You have to select the menu button. Then select the Help, and then select the About Firefox. It is just like Chrome, Firefox so that it will automatically check for and then install the latest Firefox updates.
- By the Edge: You have to select all the three dots that are at the upper-right corner of the screen. Then select the Help and feedback, and then select the About Microsoft Edge. Using the edge that will then install the latest Edge updates
When all of the updates that complete then you can reboot your computer. You just have to try and then launch Google Maps in your browser. In order that again to see if the issue with slowness has resolved.
Google Maps So Slow then Upgrade DirectX:
In this case, if you are still seeing delays with Google Maps. Then there could be an issue with your DirectX driver. Now the Google Maps can also require the latest version of DirectX on your system.
Hopefully, the DirectX drivers will automatically update it. In this case, if they are outdated then you can run the Windows Updates. By if you have not done this yet you just have to go back to the section above. In order to walk through the steps in order to download and then install Windows Updates.
Google Maps So Slow To Try Google Maps Lite:
This will all else fail then your system may not meet the minimum requirements. In order to run the latest version of Google Maps online. Also, you might be inadvertently using the non-lite (3D) version of Google Maps.
You have to make sure that you are running the Google Maps lite. Then you can also visit the Google Maps lite. You will see in the URL of the link includes a &force=lite parameter at the end which forces Google Maps to open in lite mode.
We hope that you like running Google Maps in lite mode. In order to use the browser that will resolve any issue that you were having with it running slowly.
So, this is all about it!
Related Articles: Tips To Draw In Microsoft Word _Tutorial
You just have to make sure that there are plenty of Google Maps alternatives. So, they are also rare as they have an accurate or filled. By using this it is with as many features as Google Maps offers. Apart from this, they can also work through some of the solutions. So, this is below to see if it resolves the slowness issues that you are experiencing or not